Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets get it straight, Fury didn't duck or owe Wilder a damn thing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is screwed. He will have to go back to fighting the Arreolla's and Szpilka's for 1 or 2 million now unless he grows a pair and takes the 15 million unification match with AJ. And even then, if I was Hearn, I'd make him beg now hahahaha and I'd give him less than I offered before. Just because Wilder and his team were being asses about everything. Man, this is bad news for you idiot Wilder fans, bad news indeed

Comment

Also, I love how Fury signs a big deal and everyone says "good for him, boxing is about making the most money you can" but when it comes to AJ and Hearn, it's "They are greedy bastards who only offer 15 million for a unification fight" hahah. You guys are idiotic I swear

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
        boxing fans defending cowards and ducks will be the death of the sport. if Fury uses this deal to avoid Wilder hes a BIITCH. wtf should i care about his money do we get a cut?
        these clowns are mostly just that....if someone appears to be ducking one of their faves they call that guy a poosy all day and night and say "we dont care about money we want the best fights we dont get that money"......but if one of their faves does it they salute it and say "yeah man get that money thats what its really all bout"....its sad and pathetic

they used to call canelo all kinds of names for years(even after he beat golovkin they still cant come to grips with it)...for fighting khan and smith...and chavez.......and cotto....all while canelo was making that wet stinky hot cash.......but when people told them golovkin ducked ward they said "well duh why would he fight ward when he could lose and he had the canelo money grab down the line? yay for golovkins pockets"..

its sad...they literally do an about face and change the tune completely when you put different fighters into the story lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Wilder is screwed. He will have to go back to fighting the Arreolla's and Szpilka's for 1 or 2 million now unless he grows a pair and takes the 15 million unification match with AJ. And even then, if I was Hearn, I'd make him beg now hahahaha and I'd give him less than I offered before. Just because Wilder and his team were being asses about everything. Man, this is bad news for you idiot Wilder fans, bad news indeed
          ill bet you your newest alt that wilder doesnt make any less than 5 mil for his next fight

and be careful what you say about hearn and wilder...they may become friendly....we know warren and hearn dont like each other...we saw warren and wilders people buddy up to spite hearn.....now you might see wilder and hearn buddy up to spite warren and top rank

wilder is in no different position than he was in yesterday...if wilder keeps winning all roads lead back to him...no matter which way aj and fury go the road leads back to wilder...if fury and aj fight each other? great....then the winner has to answer the wilder question

wilder is doing just fine....

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            boxing fans defending cowards and ducks will be the death of the sport. if Fury uses this deal to avoid Wilder hes a BIITCH. wtf should i care about his money do we get a cut?
            Fury already fought Wilder away from home, before he was ready for it, and he got robbed on the cards. He doesn't owe anybody anything. Wilder should man up, come to the UK and fight Fury over here with a 50/50 split.

Comment

It’s clear if the rematch doesn’t happen because of this that Fury wasn’t confident of getting the W and not getting sparked out

Because if a rematch happend and Fury won , he’d have to have more leverage with having the strap and just beating Wilder to negotiate Even more $ for a Espn deal .

Can’t knock him for it
              Last edited by R_Walken; 02-18-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Similarly, Wilder practically handed Fury a free shot. Even though he lost the fight .

This for sure puts a real spanner in the works for pretty much everyone. What about Whyte vs Breazele now? Is that off? I'm guessing Breazele would like to step in against Wilder.

Or does Wilder rematch Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  It’s clear if the rematch doesn’t happen because of this that Fury wasn’t confident of getting the W and not getting sparked out

Because if a rematch happend and Fury won , he’d have to have more leverage with having the strap and just beating Wilder to negotiate Even more $ for a Espn deal .

Can’t knock him for it
                  you can't be serious

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    Also, I love how Fury signs a big deal and everyone says "good for him, boxing is about making the most money you can" but when it comes to AJ and Hearn, it's "They are greedy bastards who only offer 15 million for a unification fight" hahah. You guys are idiotic I swear
                    Maybe because Fury has been fighting an uphill battle his entire career, and had to go to the U.S multiple times, Germany etc to fight his biggest fights.

It's not idiotic to root for the underdog, it's quite normal actually.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I'm assuming this comes from agreements/options from the first fight.

Once the smoke clears we'll find out more.

You can probably forget about Fury vs Joshua too, by the way. Unless Hearn is going to let AJ fight off DAZN.
                      I'm guessing the purse bid should still be on? Probably Fury has some kind of understanding that maybe his very next fight could be on showtime if they lose the purse bid.

Comment

Working...
                      X