No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Announces ESPN Deal London Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Announces ESPN Deal London Presser

Photos gallery - Tyson Fury today joined hall of fame promoter Frank Warren at a press conference at BT Sport Studios, London to confirm his new stateside multi-fight agreement with ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So basically all three of them will hide behind their networks and promoters and fight bums for a few millions then fight each other when there's no other option. We will see fury vs Joshua before the Wildier rematch. Idk when we will see Wilder vs Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      So basically all three of them will hide behind their networks and promoters and fight bums for a few millions then fight each other when there's no other option. We will see fury vs Joshua before the Wildier rematch. Idk when we will see Wilder vs Joshua.
      Lol basically 3 coward Heavyweights lol Ali is rolling in his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I hope these fights happen this year or next but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

Good for Fury securing wealth for himself and family. Next step is to win the purse bid.

Comment

This move eliminates a rematch with WILDER. I said all along FURY would not sign again to fight him for fear of getting blasted beneath the ring.

Comment

What's funny is, all you Wilder fans have been saying that AJ is left out in the cold, but now with this move, it's Wilder who is left out in the cold hahahaha. If he fights Breazeale, it's not PPV and he will make about 2 million and possibly lose too. If he fights Whyte, he'll have to pay step aside money and he will possibly lose that one too. If he fights Kownacki, again, step aside money and he will definitely lose that one hahahaha. He's screwed, and I think you idiot Wilder fans know it this time hahahaha

Comment

PBC still have most of the Heavyweight talent. DAZN and ESPN don't seem to want to work with each other so that makes the Joshua fight harder to make since they are on Sky and BT.

This is great for Dillian Whyte who is not signed to anyone as far as I know.

Saunders is moving up so we don't even get the Andrade fight. It will be up to the sanctioning bodies to make these fights happen and I don't have any faith in them.
                Last edited by kej718; 02-18-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  What's funny is, all you Wilder fans have been saying that AJ is left out in the cold, but now with this move, it's Wilder who is left out in the cold hahahaha. If he fights Breazeale, it's not PPV and he will make about 2 million and possibly lose too. If he fights Whyte, he'll have to pay step aside money and he will possibly lose that one too. If he fights Kownacki, again, step aside money and he will definitely lose that one hahahaha. He's screwed, and I think you idiot Wilder fans know it this time hahahaha
                  What are you talking about? You keep adding "hahaha" into
                  your posts because even YOU know how foolish you sound.
                  This makes it difficult for everyone, not just Wilder.
                  Who is Fury gonna fight on ESPN? Andy Ruiz?

Comment

Originally posted by tyistall View Post
                    what's funny is, all you wilder fans have been saying that aj is left out in the cold, but now with this move, it's wilder who is left out in the cold hahahaha. If he fights breazeale, it's not ppv and he will make about 2 million and possibly lose too. If he fights whyte, he'll have to pay step aside money and he will possibly lose that one too. If he fights kownacki, again, step aside money and he will definitely lose that one hahahaha. He's screwed, and i think you idiot wilder fans know it this time hahahaha
                    ⬆️next level stupidity⬆️

Comment

Working...
                    X