No announcement yet.

Caught!!! Two white nationalist MAGA wearing men who attack Possie Smollet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Why would i be mad to see someone who gets triggered by my avatah everytime he sees it?
    Is that what you call it?

If triggered means I laugh at you because I exposed how fvvcking pathetic you are, then yea, I'm triggered

Did you find out if an American with an Italian last name is White or not yet?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Is that what you call it?

If triggered means I laugh at you because I exposed how fvvcking pathetic you are, then yea, I'm triggered

Did you find out if an American with an Italian last name is White or not yet?
      Its okay i know ur arse hurts everytime u see me

Just take it in slowly tears are okay

Comment

Its okay i know ur arse hurts everytime u see me

Just take it in slowly tears are okay

LMAO. I literally don't think about you.

Until I see your name, remember what I did to you, and laugh at you.

Unless, of course, you tag me in a message out of nowhere because you still deal with the embarrassment of what I did to you.

Yea, it was that one this time. Sort your life out, mate You are far too see-through.

Comment

LMAO. I literally don't think about you.

Until I see your name, remember what I did to you, and laugh at you.

Unless, of course, you tag me in a message out of nowhere because you still deal with the embarrassment of what I did to you.

Yea, it was that one this time. Sort your life out, mate
          Wow the beech had to message me

The pain is strong on this one

Comment

Wow the beech had to message me

The pain is strong on this one
            Why wouldn't I? I mean....you're just so busy letting me know how much this all hurt you. Obviously you enjoy me clowning on you. I know it's fvvcked up of me, but I admit I kinda like it

Comment

Why wouldn't I? I mean....you're just so busy letting me know how much this all hurt you. Obviously you enjoy me clowning on you. I know it's fvvcked up of me, but I admit I kinda like it
              Dont u get spoil now u have to take turn with siablo14 at takin my deek in beech

Them Beeches be desperate

Comment

Dont u get spoil now u have to take turn with siablo14 at takin my deek in beech

Ok, you bore me now.

No more attention for you. It was too easy steamrolling you. Once a poster's only defense is going full troll, the battle is over. So long, troll. I'll try to forget about what I did to you, but I'm sure you won't

Comment

Ok, you bore me now.

No more attention for you. It was too easy steamrolling you. Once a poster's only defense is going full troll, the battle is over. So long, troll. I'll try to forget about what I did to you, but I'm sure you won't

Comment

But i am the liberal yet here you are da one with h**mosexual fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      But i am the liberal yet here you are da one with h**mosexual fantasies.
                      Id be the liberal fo u but seems like travestyny wants to challenge u of who gets it first

Comment

Working...
                      X