No announcement yet.

Women: either too much hard work OR too needy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women: either too much hard work OR too needy

The cool ones are all ****ing shoots who aren't worth wifing up and when you do snag a hot one the crazy neediness starts coming out.

Dafuq man...

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    The cool ones are all ****ing shoots who aren't worth wifing up and when you do snag a hot one the crazy neediness starts coming out.

Dafuq man...
    Very true

Regardless of how hot they are and invincible and how much they appear to have their shyt together, never forget they are women

They get bat shyt crazy

I start to shyt my pants when they begin to depend on you.

When they see you as more important than you see them

When they start getting angry for minor shyt

You cant escape that shyt

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

Dafuq man...
      Fully agree, and the nice warm hearted ones are the ugly or fat ones

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Very true

Regardless of how hot they are and invincible and how much they appear to have their shyt together, never forget they are women

They get bat shyt crazy

I start to shyt my pants when they begin to depend on you.

When they see you as more important than you see them

When they start getting angry for minor shyt

You cant escape that shyt
        Lol quoted for truth

Comment

I guess you all would rather live with some cok then.

Comment

When I hear guys bash on women, I read it as, "I suck and decent women aren't interested in me."
            There's a LOT of good women out there who just want a stable, kind man. If you're meeting greedy ones, take a look at where you're meeting them. I give this same advice to the ladies I know who claim all guys are either losers or assh0les. Maybe you're not finding the right ones because of where you're meeting them.

Comment

Traditional conservative women are wonderful creatures but rarer and rarer in today's world.

I dunno what exactly guys who meet girls at dumpy bars/parties or who get passed around at work are expecting. The old adage of "don't try to change someone"...
              Last edited by ////; 02-17-2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                When I hear guys bash on women, I read it as, "I suck and decent women aren't interested in me."
                There's a LOT of good women out there who just want a stable, kind man. If you're meeting greedy ones, take a look at where you're meeting them. I give this same advice to the ladies I know who claim all guys are either losers or assh0les. Maybe you're not finding the right ones because of where you're meeting them.
                Redd, those facts are hard but true.

Comment

They got that glory box, what can we do

Comment

you just gotta find the one that is compatible with you. theirs a million different shades of personality, you will find one you can mesh with just stay in the game player.

Comment

Working...
                    X