Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are females allowed to shame short men with zero backlash? (serious)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is ****ed up. just one of those things, short men just have to deal with prejudice in the same way as a lot of people, except nobody really recognizes it.

been studies that show people interpret them to be less competent, intelligent etc.

ridiculous of course, but what bigotry isn't?

i like how he calls her out on it with the fat comments, the hypocrisy is the worst part for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Dude you have no idea. Right before I got married I went on a date with a 4 maybe 5. But she had big tit5 she let me see her POF account mannnn they thirst is real on there ( half of them are married probably). But the she had over like 100 messages from guys. It was insane. Crazyness.

Now a days online dating is the only way to meet women, I would say 80% of them got issues after they age of 30. Find a niche dating website, don't go on a general one. Don't pay for one either that's just a waste imo. Good luck.
      nahh.

imo the best place to meet women is just, anywhere.. leaving the gym, in the grocery store, at a stop light (if you are walking, or one of those douchebags who yell pick up lines from their fancy car/dick extension) lol.

most dating is awful thought tbh. because most people are awful. i don't think that's something new. society as a whole belittles women, so many women take pleasure in manipulating and belittling men. i guess its easier if the man in question is small to begin with. dumb people generally aren't to imaginative.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        A girl asked me my height on tinder

I am 5ft 7 but i said i am 6 ft 1

I then asked her , how much do u weigh?

She replied with ...why is this important?

I replied with ..why is my height important?

That didnt end well
        Loads of fat women on tinder. You can tell their fat because their photos are always taken at weird angles, or only show face.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          nahh.

imo the best place to meet women is just, anywhere.. leaving the gym, in the grocery store, at a stop light (if you are walking, or one of those douchebags who yell pick up lines from their fancy car/dick extension) lol.

most dating is awful thought tbh. because most people are awful. i don't think that's something new. society as a whole belittles women, so many women take pleasure in manipulating and belittling men. i guess its easier if the man in question is small to begin with. dumb people generally aren't to imaginative.
          I am glad I am married. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X