Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F You Andre Ward and Kellerman. Kovalev retired you and regained world championship.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mlac spot on

Comment

Some people just complain just to complain.
      Ward isn't a guy that will trash talk a guy, never has been.
      He will always give an honest assessment while being respectful. He was extremely respectful to both fighters and especially to Kovalev. Gave him major props and harped on what he did well. Pretty sure he scored it wide for Kovalev as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        What I see is mostly black American posters using kovas win as a way to praise ward. Get over ward

It's a touchy subject but I think Ive seen enough of nsb to have a valid opinion
        What you should see is that this thread was started by a butthurt Kovalev fan who made false statements about Ward, since SOG was very balanced and fair in his commentary last night.

The idiot even admits that he didn't listen to the broadcast.

Yet that didn't stop him from casting aspersions on Ward. That's shameful behavior any way you slice it. But it's what I have come to expect from that fanbase, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i had the broadcast on mute but apprently ward admitted he lost the kovalev fight and the only reason they gave it to him is because he picked and paid the judges salaries. im starting to like him a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            What you should see is that this thread was started by a butthurt Kovalev fan who made false statements about Ward, since SOG was very balanced and fair in his commentary last night.

The idiot even admits that he didn't listen to the broadcast.

Yet that didn't stop him from casting aspersions on Ward. That's shameful behavior any way you slice it. But it's what I have come to expect from that fanbase, sadly.
            If you would learn to read, I was basing my opinion on what Ward said in the pre-fight interviews and commentary. But feel welcome to twist my words to suit your narrative...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              If you would learn to read, I was basing my opinion on what Ward said in the pre-fight interviews and commentary. But feel welcome to twist my words to suit your narrative...
              Nice of you to go back and edit your first post.

It was quite obvious that you hadn't even listened to Ward's commentary last night. Very embarrassing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Nice of you to go back and edit your first post.

It was quite obvious that you hadn't even listened to Ward's commentary last night. Very embarrassing for you.
                Go look at the time that I edited it last night. It was a few minutes after creating the thread actually.

Your post was made this morning so you already had the full picture of what I said...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Kovalev retired Ward??? how?
                  Ward retired after Kovalev. Because his body was no longer fit for boxing.

Comment

Max is twice as annoying on ESPN.

Comment

when make a hatin ass thread goes wrong lol. Ward was giving Kovalev props all night, there wasnt even a hint of criticism. unlike Roy Jones who will criticize a fighter while he's commentating because he doesn't like him personally. Ward is a class act. and Kovalev is an alcoholic mass murderer that kicks dogs and hits women who turn down sex.

Comment

Working...
                      X