Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Heard Rumor Joshua Will Face Miller at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte is just playing hardball, he's a smart businessman, he will demand a big cut of a fight with AJ knowing that AJs options are limited.

Whyte knows he is a PPV fighter now, he can fight Fury, Breazeale, Parker or Wilder and earn big money. He's not too bothered if Miller gets the jump on him.

I know Whyte fights anyone but deep down he knows he can keep the tough fights and paydays coming without taking the risk against AJ just yet.

Comment

I'd love to see Joshua vs. Miller. Great fight. Interesting though that Joshua would be willing to fight Miller in the USA, but not Wilder. What's up with that? There's no way Joshua would make 50 million against Miller. So Joshua's trainer must see something in Miller that makes Team AJ think he's an easier fight than Wilder. Which is fine. I've always wanted to see AJ fight in person. I would definitely make the trip to New York for the fight.

Comment

Whyte is next I guess AJ and Hearn don't want to pay what he is asking for Same situation Whyte had with Chisora when he was dropping names and people called him out on it.
        it's just negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          Doubt Usyk will dive right in to the top guys. Probably fight a few lower tier heavy's first!
          I don't think its necessary! Just get good sparring, and take your shot!

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Whyte is just playing hardball, he's a smart businessman, he will demand a big cut of a fight with AJ knowing that AJs options are limited.

Whyte knows he is a PPV fighter now, he can fight Fury, Breazeale, Parker or Wilder and earn big money. He's not too bothered if Miller gets the jump on him.

I know Whyte fights anyone but deep down he knows he can keep the tough fights and paydays coming without taking the risk against AJ just yet.
            Whyte was 10 seconds away from getting ktfo against Parker, one round away from embarrassingly losing to Chisora

Definitely should cash out now

Comment

There better be a hundred threads of certain guys callin AJ a duck or you have showed us what we already knew. You're hypocrite dick rusers that have put a man over the sport.....oh let me guess you "like" this match up. Because last week eek miller is a bum and why're is 2nd-3rd best HW

Comment

I'll be surprised if Whyte and Joshua don't do the date. BUT the major problem you now have is Joshua thinks he deserves around 70-85% and Whyte thinks he deserves around 40% ...the maths won't add up ...so in rolls fatty!

Comment

I don’t care which static fatty AJ faces next but Whyte is more deserving, not that I have any interest in the fight whatsoever I’m just likely even less interested in a Miller fight I get it though he’s wanting to fight in MSG just get it signed and get it over with Pulev will be mandated this year and if we have to settle for Miller and or Whyte as well as Pulev any two of those three fights this year alone I’ll be disappointed especially if Wilder goes towards Breazeale and not the Fury rematch.

AJ vs Wilder, Fury and Usyk are the only fights I’m interested in discussing regarding Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott.Weiland- View Post
                    I don’t care which static fatty AJ faces next but Whyte is more deserving, not that I have any interest in the fight whatsoever I’m just likely even less interested in a Miller fight I get it though he’s wanting to fight in MSG just get it signed and get it over with Pulev will be mandated this year and if we have to settle for Miller and or Whyte as well as Pulev any two of those three fights this year alone I’ll be disappointed especially if Wilder goes towards Breazeale and not the Fury rematch.

AJ vs Wilder, Fury and Usyk are the only fights I’m interested in discussing regarding Joshua.
                    Agreed , although i'd like to see Usyk in against a decent heavy first....maybe the seemly rejuvenated Parker or the big strong but limited Miller.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronx2245;19411583]I don't think its necessary! Just get good sparring, and take your shot![/QUOTE

I agree but let's see what his management does.

Comment

Working...
                      X