No announcement yet.

Canelo Moved Up! GGG IS HEART BROKEN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    you literally made several threads during the Vanes build up praising that fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      I wasnt hyping it i was saying he wasnt a bad stand in given the circumstances. People were making him out to be some D level bum
      The gee had well over a month to look at replacements yet chose a 2 year inactive 154 pounder.

Imagine if Canelo did that

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Martin had a real title though. Fielding has some runner up prize that the wba calls a title to get money from suckers willing to pay sanctioning fees for a trinket
        True . Fieldings title is pretty much trash . But my point was that he legitimately got the W to win it .

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Hes lying man.....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            i fyou can agree with everything I said how come you couldent read the ill manner sarcasm?
            Just stop doing it, you making that win looked bad, do your mexican brother a favor

Comment

Canelo Done everything GGG has failed to do.

Mexican Style? CHECK
              154? CHECK
              160? CHECK
              168? CHECK

Haters talking about Canelo didnt fight the best at 168lbs, okay and? he fought a champion and he moved up? Meanwhile GGG never moved up EVER nor dared to be great like Canelo,

Think about this, Canelo moved up from 154 to face the best at 160lbs the hardest puncher with 90%+ KO ratio and Canelo fought em twice and beat em, GGG wanted catchweights for the best ANDRE WARD.

So How is canelo the bad guy for daring to be great? meaning the bum ggg has been at 160lb for over a decade handing out title opportunities at catchweights for the rosados of the world?
              Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Golovkins career was made fighting guys like Fielding. Golovkin got hype for doing it, Canelo gets hate.
              LMFAOOOOOO

Boksfan
              stealthradon
              Gloveking
              BIGPOPPAPUMP
              MICHAEL rosenthal
              keith idec

R O F LLLLLL

Comment

yup.

#REALTALK
                I honestly think canelo took his soul. GGG looks defeated now he needs to retire

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I honestly think canelo took his soul. GGG looks defeated now he needs to retire
                  I agree, GGG is a shell of a man.

Comment

GGG vs Vanes Martirosyan II book it.

Comment

When Golovkin fought Jacobs he was substantially bigger and better than weight limited Fielding. Canelo is not even willing to face that same Jacobs,

Comment

Working...
                      X