Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-10-2018, 02:06 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,362.01
Default Possible ominous news and link re Stevenson, [not definite], still in induced coma

I have tried to get updates this weekend as I made many posts on another thread. Also because the Drs treating him said they were going to take him out of the induced coma this weekend. No word on that.

No word from Yvon Michel or the hospital.

I just found a news link from Sunday which is the first news update in several days.

It has his fiancee saying on Sunday: ďPray for a miracle,Ē

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by johnbook; 12-10-2018 at 02:41 AM.
johnbook is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2018, 02:15 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,591.26
Total Points: 23,160.50
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Nothing has been said since the doctor explained the circumstances ( if I’m not mistaken that was last Wednesday )
And yes today his wife tweeted to pray for his wellbeing
Nothing more nothing less
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:15 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked and believe i found her twitter which has nothing since 2016. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Also jogged my memory now.
I believe she's been quoted 6 days ago with the same words. So I don't know what to believe right now.
It could be she's saying the same thing again, but that seems to be the only quote in the media from her.
?
Old 12-10-2018, 02:17 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
Nothing has been said since the doctor explained the circumstances ( if Iím not mistaken that was last Wednesday )
And yes today his wife tweeted to pray for his wellbeing
Nothing more nothing less
Do you have her twitter?
THe twitter I found had nothing since 2016. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If nothing is new and definite, I will delete this thread if I can.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:18 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future

I read about the tweet on TVA ( another news channel in Montreal )
Old 12-10-2018, 02:23 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

AdonisSuperman
It says the tweet was posted 15 hours ago
That’s all it mentions
Old 12-10-2018, 02:25 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I read about the tweet on TVA ( another news channel in Montreal )
Except her actual twitter has nothing since 2016.
I just tried to delete this thread, but fund that I can't apparently once there's been other posts.

So something strange for the media saying a new tweet has that when 1. her twitter is outdated, and 2. it appears to be the exact quote from 5-6 days ago. Again I can't delete this thread now.

I'm gonna not give credence any more when the media cites someone's "latest tweet". Might be made up or re-hashed.
Likewise the other thread about Glaser saying...

I couldn't find any link about that either.
Old 12-10-2018, 02:25 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5822 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 32,075.55
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

Heís not a egg but heís in bad condition. This would of never happened if not for incompetent judges in the jack fight.. which is boxingís achillies heel right now.
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:27 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
AdonisSuperman
It says the tweet was posted 15 hours ago
Thatís all it mentions
Thanks. I gather it does not have a link to her twitter which is here: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 12-10-2018, 02:27 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Except her actual twitter has nothing since 2016.
I just tried to delete this thread, but fund that I can't apparently once there's been other posts.

So something strange for the media saying a new tweet has that when 1. her twitter is outdated, and 2. it appears to be the exact quote from 5-6 days ago. Again I can't delete this thread now.

I'm gonna not give credence any more when the media cites someone's "latest tweet". Might be made up or re-hashed.
Likewise the other thread about Glaser saying...

I couldn't find any link about that either.
Go TVA news
And I think she tweeted on Stevensonís account
It says @ AdonisSuperman
Thatís what I read and was posted 15 hours ago

Share This With Friends

Tags
link, news, ominous, stevenson

User Tag List