Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-03-2018, 09:40 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 19,982.84
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Was there any 1 punch that did that to Wilder's left eye?
I do not care if ti was 10K punches or one. Wilder looked defeated in there.
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2018, 09:44 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,130.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
I don't see that at all

looking at the problems AJ had with Parker, the 6'9 BETTER/SLICKER Fury will give him absolute fits..... I think Joshua/Wilder is close to 50/50 but I would back Fury to beat Joshua any day

I don't think Team Joshua will be in a hurry to take either of those fights

look for another silly offer to Wilder, and then a hastily arranged matchup with Dillian Whyte
That's what I've said: Rematches with Whyte and others coming up.
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:05 AM #63
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
guyver8 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 6,078.51

Wilder = mediocre boxing skills with elite level power
guyver8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:19 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 26,479.02
:) - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Fury doesn't deserve a rematch, and likely won't get one. Wilder is still the champ and now has bigger fish to fry. Fury had his chances, Wilder was there to be beaten and he couldn't capitalize. This is the fight-game, not goodwill... team Wilder is not obligated to give Fury any handouts.
wtf did I just read. My retarded groupie alert is on fire after reading this garbage.
boxinggod101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 04:28 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2283 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 21,792.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_ View Post
Fury doesn't deserve a rematch, and likely won't get one. Wilder is still the champ and now has bigger fish to fry. Fury had his chances, Wilder was there to be beaten and he couldn't capitalize. This is the fight-game, not goodwill... team Wilder is not obligated to give Fury any handouts.
Fury won over the VAST majority of boxing fans with a stellar performance, but yet you sit there in your comfy chair in front of the computer and blabber your bogus b.s. like he didn't do jack. People like you should just stop watching boxing and move on to tennis or badminton. What a ridiculous load of psycho-babble you just spewed.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List