Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Asthmatic Teofimo Lopez Left New York For Arkansas As Coronavirus Spread Rapidly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City folks grow up real fast and most are dads by 17. Not odd at all for being 22 and not into clubs, etc. He's got a wife so no need to go out and have gold diggers try and scam you.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
      Maybe he just matured to the point where the club scene doesn't interest him anymore. Personally, I enjoyed partying in the woods, in houses, sheds, garages, basements when I wasn't legal drinking age more than spending crazy amounts of money to drink in some lame ass club where the music sucks, there's too many people and most of them are grade A duschebags.
      Did you not have fun as a teen? Drinking when you're not supposed to was much more fun than drinking legally!
      I had fun as a teen. I played sports, worked on cars and hung out with friends. I did not drink and when I went to house parties I found them annoying. Drinking is not for me, I see no point in it. I just find it interesting that a 22 year old would already be tired of the club scene when he is barely legal age to be in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
        I had fun as a teen. I played sports, worked on cars and hung out with friends. I did not drink and when I went to house parties I found them annoying. Drinking is not for me, I see no point in it. I just find it interesting that a 22 year old would already be tired of the club scene when he is barely legal age to be in one.

Don't be naive. You and I both know he's been in clubs since he was probably 17.

Comment

does he know all people leaving NY are supposed to self isolate for 14 days, ill bet he does but it going to totally ignore that advice, i dont think the virus would have any chance of getting up that nose anyways

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            If you need water slides and movie theatres to feel alive then a city is for you. Makes you a boring AF person if you have to rely on that for a good time but whatevs. Small town people know how to make something out of nothing. Even a trip to the grocery store can become an adventure if you have the right company.
            I'm a small time guy and wouldn't trade it for city life ever. You are right about a trip to the grocery store being an adventure, especially now days. Went yesterday morning and pretended I was a doctor (surgical mask and all).

Comment

Originally posted by Raf7_9 View Post
              Don't be naive. You and I both know he's been in clubs since he was probably 17.
              Both know? Well you can say you think he has but to say you know and claim that I do as well is ridiculous. I can think anything I want about him but unless I have proof of any of it, it is all just speculation. I still find it odd that he would be so tired of clubbing at such an early age if he was into it at such an early age.....

I am more inclined to think his wife/gf has him on lock down since he has a child more than he got bored of that lifestyle.

Comment

I'm wondering what the effect of any delay in the Loma fight will have on Teo. He's openly admitted he's growing and can only stay at 135 for so long, and any lengthy time inactive and staying indoors isn't going to help with the challenge of staying prime at 135. The virus is already in Arkansas and its early days in their curve, so he and his family will need to be cautious in their activities for at least a month - especially if the Trump crowd decide to follow his advice and all congregate in churches over Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  I'm wondering what the effect of any delay in the Loma fight will have on Teo. He's openly admitted he's growing and can only stay at 135 for so long, and any lengthy time inactive and staying indoors isn't going to help with the challenge of staying prime at 135. The virus is already in Arkansas and its early days in their curve, so he and his family will need to be cautious in their activities for at least a month - especially if the Trump crowd decide to follow his advice and all congregate in churches over Easter.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Only fughin Donald Trump

Cause Easter is special to him

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
                    Because there isn't **** to do in a podunk town. There's a reason why it's a podunk town.
                    Dude, they're rich.

They could fly out rappers/singers/DJs and the best strippers from Miami/LA/Vegas and all their friends, and nobody would even blink an eye.

Comment

Working...
                    X