It begins..... Chinese man gets discriminated against on subway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang
    my point is you not addressing yall fvvvk ups
    This is exactly the point and you are making it for me.

Yall Fvvk ups

What fvvk up do I owe you for?

Maybe you look at black people in a twisted way. If an asian person does something crazy, do you find yourself saying, that guy is crazy. If a white guy does something crazy, do you find yourself saying, "that guy is crazy."

And when a black person does something crazy, do you find yourself saying...."black people......"

If so, you might have a problem. Like your buddy here.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    They are black.....

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      This is exactly the point and you are making it for me.

Yall Fvvk ups

What fvvk up do I owe you for?

Maybe you look at black people in a twisted way. If an asian person does something crazy, do you find yourself saying, that guy is crazy. If a white guy does something crazy, do you find yourself saying, "that guy is crazy."

And when a black person does something crazy, do you find yourself saying...."black people......"

If so, you might have a problem. Like your buddy here.
      you dont owe me anything but dont try to say "it's only a few"... that's you justifying the wrong because "it's only a few"... then you cry when others use it in return.

if i see a black, asian, white, hispanic, acting a fool, then im gonna let it be known. im not gonna turn my head and act like i dont see it just because he has the same color as me.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
        you dont owe me anything but dont try to say "it's only a few"... that's you justifying the wrong because "it's only a few"... then you cry when others use it in return.
        What? How is that justifying anything? Did I say I agree with what happened in that video, because I don't. It's utterly false that I tried to justify anything.

And if I don't owe you anything, then alright. How many black people are in the United States?

And how many do owe you something? When you figure that out, my point will become even more clear to you.

if i see a black, asian, white, hispanic, acting a fool, then im gonna let it be known. im not gonna turn my head and act like i dont see it just because he has the same color as me.
        You and me, too. But the point you have missed yet again is that personally, I'm not going to judge the person for the color that they are.

YOU seem to be doing that by saying it reflects on black people in general, don't you think?

I didn't see you scolding your friend for saying it's because "they're black." So there is just something about all black people, all over the world, in general that is negative. Is that your point? Well actually his point, but you don't seem to have a problem with that thinking.

Comment

This actually happened to my friend from high school yesterday.

He is Filipino, and to make it worse he is partially handicapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            This actually happened to my friend from high school yesterday.

He is Filipino, and to make it worse he is partially handicapped.
            Which state?

Comment

been seeing a bunch of videos of blacks attacking old chinese, etc. though im not chinese, i still take offense to it. could have been my parents. blacks are the most racist but they wanna cry about being treated unfairly all the time. then when you call then out on their racism, they say it was just a joke.... who the fvvvk makes a joke about this calling it the "ching chong virus".. imagine someone making a joke about ebola calling it the "n*gg* virus".. all hell would break loose, looting, rioting, etc.
              Dumbest 5h1t ever isn't Trump calling it the Chinese virus & white people telling Asians to go back to their countries in disgusting rants? Whites are very racist towards Arabs, Latinos, Indians so STFU bootlicker

Lmao @ bringing up looting, rioting & associating it to black people like a Fox "News" moronic loser yet when the Caucasian 'news' lady said Los Angeles NAKKERS nothing happened you stupid cretin

Comment

Meh, I don't blame him. If the Virus came from Norway I wouldn't stand by no viking looking **** neither.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Which state?
                  New Jersey going to New York. He was at the Seacacus station taking the train.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    What? How is that justifying anything? Did I say I agree with what happened in that video, because I don't. It's utterly false that I tried to justify anything.

And if I don't owe you anything, then alright. How many black people are in the United States?

And how many do owe you something? When you figure that out, my point will become even more clear to you.

You and me, too. But the point you have missed yet again is that personally, I'm not going to judge the person for the color that they are.

YOU seem to be doing that by saying it reflects on black people in general, don't you think?

I didn't see you scolding your friend for saying it's because "they're black." So there is just something about all black people, all over the world, in general that is negative. Is that your point? Well actually his point, but you don't seem to have a problem with that thinking.

"it's only a few".. that's you justifying it..

you didnt even touch on anything else lol!! besides saying it's only a few. totally ignoring the actions at hand. my comment bothered you more so than the video being posted! lol....

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE SPERM View Post
                      Dumbest 5h1t ever isn't Trump calling it the Chinese virus & white people telling Asians to go back to their countries in disgusting rants? Whites are very racist towards Arabs, Latinos, Indians so STFU bootlicker

Lmao @ bringing up looting, rioting & associating it to black people like a Fox "News" moronic loser yet when the Caucasian 'news' lady said Los Angeles NAKKERS nothing happened you stupid cretin
                      prime example right here... now who's alt is this? post under your real account. if it aint directed, it aint respected!

Comment

Working...
                      X