Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres only one tyson fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• high time then sleep. Steps of death to run in the morning

Comment

• FIGHT DAY! YESSSSSSS! live and breathe for these days. Nothing better. steps done and even been to asda for a coffee with coach. discussing things for tonight.

Shower time then relax for an hour or two. Gonna hit my new black space astronaught bong

Comment

• Ive been going through OZs/weekly and im not even getting faded anymore. Fuk.

Im at a point where I need to chill a bit. Im not getting high so it’s a waste.

Imma shroom

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            FIGHT DAY! YESSSSSSS! live and breathe for these days. Nothing better. steps done and even been to asda for a coffee with coach. discussing things for tonight.

Shower time then relax for an hour or two. Gonna hit my new black space astronaught bong
            How'd the fight go Hugh my man? Let me know when yall get televised cause I'll be tuning in, in support of yall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              How'd the fight go Hugh my man? Let me know when yall get televised cause I'll be tuning in, in support of yall.
              Getting picked up in 32mins to be precise lol Chief. As soon as the fight goes on youtube i'll link you to it sir. I'll be here later tonight with the result.

I'm more nervous than when i used to fight lol. It should be a fun fight tonight. We must and i repeat we must stay smart in this fight or it could go horribly wrong

Comment

• I have an O of White Widow that I am progressing through very nicely.

Also I picked up a hooka, where with slight modification and an unusually deep Yoda head bowl, this thing hits big! A couple of rips and I'm good for hours...…….Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 03-14-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Ive been going through OZs/weekly and im not even getting faded anymore. Fuk.

Im at a point where I need to chill a bit. Im not getting high so it’s a waste.

Imma shroom
                  time to graduate and move onto smoking concentrates.. live resin shatter, sugar, etc. only problem with this is you'll be looking like a crack head with the tools you'll have to use to smoke it with.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    time to graduate and move onto smoking concentrates.. live resin shatter, sugar, etc. only problem with this is you'll be looking like a crack head with the tools you'll have to use to smoke it with.
                    That’s what my younger cousins keep telling me but it sounds like a lot of work.

Ive seen dudes on youtube passing out after smoking shatter. That real? Seems like bullsht to me.

I already have enough tools even for regular bongs lol like Ehle Tear Drop Filter, bernzomatic torch with quarts glass wand for the cleanest hit possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      FIGHT DAY! YESSSSSSS! live and breathe for these days. Nothing better. steps done and even been to asda for a coffee with coach. discussing things for tonight.

Why would you hit your bong so close to your bout? …….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X