Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields' Brother Sentenced To 1 Year in Jail in Bashir Assault Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bashir must have had huge medical expenses? Who paid for that? Certainly not the accused. Maybe Shields herself? Potential life-altering condition for the victim, and the thug gets a year??

Comment

Sad but its life. By the time you reach Bashir's age, you should already know some people take threats seriously and will react to threats with violence. So if you can't really walk that walk, don't talk that talk

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Doesn't make sense, you got guys locked up for life for selling weed, while this piece of human excrement gets a place to sleep and three meals a day for the next 300 or so days. To guys like him that sh**t will feel like a nap. I think there should be greater punishment for such an assault on an elder. Plus he blindsided the elder?

Weed is a gateway drug that leads to heroin shooting serial killers. Old people have lived their lives and only serve to slow down traffic. Odds are they won’t remember any of the “abuse”, anyway.

Comment

Good, now hopefully he’s learned his lesson and won’t do something else that would mess up Shields image!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Good, now hopefully he’s learned his lesson and won’t do something else that would mess up Shields image!
            Really ?
            Who the fugh brought him to the weigh in
            Makes me laugh cause she gets away scot free when I wouldn’t doubt her being at the root of the problem
            Since we’ve seen how classy she really is
            Don’t even try playing the race card ( not intended for you by the way but some others )

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              Bashir must have had huge medical expenses? Who paid for that? Certainly not the accused. Maybe Shields herself? Potential life-altering condition for the victim, and the thug gets a year??
              Not sure about there, but here in VA, we have the CICF, the criminal injury compensation fund. The state pays the medical bills on behalf of the victim, then seeks recovery from the offender

Comment

They should really make his punishment to take a flush shot from wilder or another massive puncher with no glove on. What he did was horribly wrong Bashir is an old man . What an act of cowardice . Shields should have really called him out more than she did . She should have beat his ass herself lol .

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Really ?
                  Who the fugh brought him to the weigh in
                  Makes me laugh cause she gets away scot free when I wouldn’t doubt her being at the root of the problem
                  Since we’ve seen how classy she really is
                  Don’t even try playing the race card ( not intended for you by the way but some others )
                  I'm sure you have some scoundrels in your family. We all do. Should you get the blame for the things they do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I'm sure you have some scoundrels in your family. We all do. Should you get the blame for the things they do wrong?
                    Honestly , if I bring them to the so called party , yes
                    And probably get charged with accessory

She knows he’s got priors and honestly what did he bring to the table
                    And kind of turned me off when she pretended after the fact that like nothing had happened to her knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Honestly , if I bring them to the so called party , yes
                      And probably get charged with accessory

She knows he’s got priors and honestly what did he bring to the table
                      And kind of turned me off when she pretended after the fact that like nothing had happened to her knowledge
                      She’s sub human pond scum so it doesn’t surprise me, id love to see her knocked out badly

Comment

Working...
                      X