Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here’s an Example of what YouTube and Boxing has Become: Race/Victimhood Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here’s an Example of what YouTube and Boxing has Become: Race/Victimhood Propaganda

Vet member Phenom from this site and his channel Fannon International Boxing is a prime example why boxing can’t grow healthy in 2020+.

These guys are the Alex Jones of Boxing against a fictitious “Establishment...”

The most hilarious thing is to ask these guys what their P4P list is and they’ll have Spence and Wilder on it, but the same with the white guys they do it too. I should just be straight up and ask what’s you black for black list or white for white list. These dudes are all about race

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      The most hilarious thing is to ask these guys what their P4P list is and they’ll have Spence and Wilder on it, but the same with the white guys they do it too. I should just be straight up and ask what’s you black for black list or white for white list. These dudes are all about race
      What's wrong with having 2 longtime undefeated champions on your P4P list?

Comment

But there's a lot of racism towards black people in boxing and always has been (and in general, not just boxing). Why do you care so much that they are now also racist towards the race that has always hated them? There are people who are everything pro-white. Why can't black people be pro-black?

Look at the history of black people in sports. The hatred they got from white people is ridiculous.

I say this as a latino, and I am not a black latino either. I say this from a neutral standpoint. You're going to get the same vibe back you're giving off, and that is in every situation towards any one, or any group.

As a former corrections officer, I can tell you that is true for sure. Inmates will behave depending on your vibe. If you come in to work all tense and high-strung, inmates will give you back the same vibe.

It's the same with people in general. Who do you think started this white vs black thing? Do you think black people started hating white people? Or maybe they're just giving you back the same vibe you give them.

Anyway, i'm not trying to argue about white people or black people, what I want to know is what is it with NSB and this newfound obsession of black people topics? How they talk, how they act, etc. There are pro-white forums that discuss this all day, why don't you go join those forums?

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          What's wrong with having 2 longtime undefeated champions on your P4P list?
          I’m jus saying got to be realistic don’t try to put Spence ahead of ppl who actually fought in different weight classes and took challenges. I get he’s good but he’s not better than Estrada Inoye or Usyk, but some clowns have the nerve to squeeze him in there higher then these guys. He really shouldn’t even be on the list till he moves to 154

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            But there's a lot of racism towards black people in boxing and always has been (and in general, not just boxing). Why do you care so much that they are now also racist towards the race that has always hated them? There are people who are everything pro-white. Why can't black people be pro-black?

Look at the history of black people in sports. The hatred they got from white people is ridiculous.

I say this as a latino, and I am not a black latino either. I say this from a neutral standpoint. You're going to get the same vibe back you're giving off, and that is in every situation towards any one, or any group.

As a former corrections officer, I can tell you that is true for sure. Inmates will behave depending on your vibe. If you come in to work all tense and high-strung, inmates will give you back the same vibe.

It's the same with people in general. Who do you think started this white vs black thing? Do you think black people started hating white people? Or maybe they're just giving you back the same vibe you give them.

Anyway, i'm not trying to argue about white people or black people, what I want to know is what is it with NSB and this newfound obsession of black people topics? How they talk, how they act, etc. There are pro-white forums that discuss this all day, why don't you go join those forums?
            I agree more with the black dudes because I have noticed that the white dudes are always backing only white fighters and they accuse blacks of being racist and biased. But to be honest both black and white are the most biased fan bases and I’m tired of all the BS

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              Vet member Phenom from this site and his channel Fannon International Boxing is a prime example why boxing can’t grow healthy in 2020+.

These guys are the Alex Jones of Boxing against a fictitious “Establishment...”

All I can say is if somebody finds all that crap he's talking about interesting or relevant, then more power to 'em. I'm just like - - is this really interesting to you ? Like boxing business gossip or something. Sorry. Not interested.

But hey if that's someone's thing, have at it. I'd rather watch an old fight on YouTube. I guess I kind of feel bad for the guys giving thru Patreon. There's some really worthy YouTube channels that need support.
              Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 01-16-2020, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I'm glad you finally accepted yourself. I was getting worried for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  I’m jus saying got to be realistic don’t try to put Spence ahead of ppl who actually fought in different weight classes and took challenges. I get he’s good but he’s not better than Estrada Inoye or Usyk, but some clowns have the nerve to squeeze him in there higher then these guys. He really shouldn’t even be on the list till he moves to 154
                  It worked for GGG before he even fought Jacobs and his resume was way worse than Spence and how many weight classes did he move up btw?

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    It worked for GGG before he even fought Jacobs and his resume was way worse than Spence and how many weight classes did he move up btw?
                    True but I’ve always complained about that. GGG and Spence just have those fans that don’t think logically

Comment

Working...
                    X