Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far everyone in the MW division has a fight..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    that was my point. He will be waiting in line for ages fighting bums while waiting for his title shot. G wins and he will be wanting to fight for the IBF and WBO. Canelo wins, and he will be moving up to light heavyeight, challenging guys to 165lb catchweights.
    I don't think Canelo, Murata or Golovkin would ever fight him. Could see whoever came out on top out of Jacobs/Derevyanchenko/Saunders and Andrade fighting him though. But that's at least a year away.

Comment

Golovkin Vs Canelo
      BJS Vs Andrade
      Jacobs Vs Derevyachenko

It's a good time in the MW division. All top 10 guys, mostly top 5, all facing each other.
      All seem to be 50/50 type fights that are all happening within (roughly) month of each other. Good stuff

Comment

He claims that Golovkin doesn't want to fight him but yet he was put on the spot, he got all iffy about it.

Comment

I guarantee you that 30 seconds after the rematch ends he'll be on twitter mouthing off, calling out the winner and accusing them of ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            He's probably angling to get the Canelo-GGG rematch winner. He's still WBC mandatory IIRC.
            Yeah but either Canelo or GGG would be okay to take a soft touch following their rematch. Spike, for example, if he beats Lemiuex.

BJS would be a very good choice - better than Charlo - if he beats Andrade...especially if its dominant. That would give him prime, undefeated wins over Eubank and Andrade as well as the impressive shutout against David L.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez
              Daniel Jacobs vs Sergey Derevyachenko
              Billy Joe Saunders vs Demetrius Andrade
              David Lemieux vs Mustache guy (I forgot his name, B class but entertaining)

So far Jermall Charlo vs ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why is he the only so called "Lion" not fighting other lions of the division?
              Charlo fought in April to be GGG's mando. GGG is fighting Canelo, his WBA mando in September. BJS is defending against his mando. Jacobs and Derevchenkyo are the #1 and #3 IBF ranked MW's fighting for vacant IBF MW title. Lemuix is fighting an inhouse fight with O'Sullivan.

Perhaps you are trying too hard to make a point

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                I guarantee you that 30 seconds after the rematch ends he'll be on twitter mouthing off, calling out the winner and accusing them of ducking him.
                Funny ppl say that about Charlo because he's never really accused anyone of ducking him, and he isn't much of a talker in general. I think people are assigning a personality to him that doesn't exist. I wonder why...

Comment

He tucked his tail against Jacobs and didn't even bother replying to Korobov. Why is it that Saunders and Andrade can make a fight despite the promotional issues. Why can't he fight Jacobs or Korobov, he's not contractually obligated to fight for a certain network. Why is it also that his last article about him is him facing a soft touch?
                  Jacobs is with HBO that fight was never a realistic possibility , Who cares about Korobov

He may not be obligated but he’s a Showtime / PBC fighter so accept the reality

Saunders / Andrade can make a fight because it’s a Mando same reason Jacobs and Golovkin could happen happen even though on different sides of the fence

Once Charlo gets the Mando enforced a big fight will happen until then PBC is shallow at MW so don’t expect any decent names

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  That's rubbish man, Saunders and Jacobs are both fighting guys who u could say are risky with no reward. Too many excuses made when fighters fight bums, he's terrified of losing that 0 before he gets a juicy payday. Guess what he might be waiting for a while because the winners of the Jacobss and Saunders fights are gonna be ahead of him.in the queue

Sorry man This is a load of sh.it

Saunders is fighting Andrade because of a Mando
                  Jacobs is fighting Devrechenko for a strap . Look at their previous opponents it’s not like they were facing killers before

Just accept the reality and don’t twist it to fit your narrative

Comment

Gennady Golovkin vs Canelo Alvarez
                    Daniel Jacobs vs Sergey Derevyachenko
                    Billy Joe Saunders vs Demetrius Andrade
                    David Lemieux vs Mustache guy (I forgot his name, B class but entertaining)

So far Jermall Charlo vs ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why is he the only so called "Lion" not fighting other lions of the division?
                    Mustache guy = Spike O'Sullivan lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      Funny ppl say that about Charlo because he's never really accused anyone of ducking him, and he isn't much of a talker in general. I think people are assigning a personality to him that doesn't exist. I wonder why...
                      He has accused Jacobs and Golovkin of ducking him an that's off the top of my head.

He isn't much of a talker in general lol, guess you must have never seen any videos with him or his bro.

Also lol @ your slick attempt of saying people who don't like him do so because of racism. That's always the answer with you guys, isn't?

You are the one assigning a personality to him that doesn't exist.

'Charlo's not a talker' LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X