Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury :The Man Who Beat The Man*#FACTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact. when Fury vacated all his belts years ago he vacated his lineal title as well. Fact. You can't go years without defending any title lineal or otherwise and keep that title. Fact. Ring magazine is bigger on this lineal BS than anyone. Hell, they still consider Canelo the lineal middleweight champ.Fact. Ring no longer recognizes Fury as the lineal heavyweight champion. The current Ring ratings are champion VACANT. Number 1 contender AJ. 2nd Wilder,3rd Povetkin,4th Ortiz, 5th Whyte, 6th Parker, 7th Breazeale and 10th Fury. So according to Ring AJ has defeated the 5th 6th and 7th ranked contenders and will soon fight the 3rd ranked contender. Wilder will be fighting 10th ranked Fury. The only champion in that ring will be Wilder and the only title at stake will be Wilder's WBC title. I guess this guy has to tell Ring to GTFOH as well since they dare to disagree with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      If retired fighters are still lineal then neither Wlad or Fury ever were. Lewis still is. If death doesn't rule out then Lewis isn't Marciano is. Whatever rules you follow Fury isn't lineal. Sorry.
      The truth sometimes hurts and pisses people off but I think this is the truth. Wlad never beat a "the man". He did just what AJ is doing. He beat whoever had a belt just like AJ did. AJ is not lineal either but he is closer to it than anyone else.

Comment

I remember when most considered Tyson the true heavyweight champ but Spinks was the lineal heavyweight champ. When they finally fought Tyson crushed Spinks in the first minute of the first round.So much for the mythical magical lineal title.

Comment

Working...
        X