No announcement yet.

Andre Berto: "Next fight looks like early November, might be for a world title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Yet you're saying you're hyped for Pac-JMM IV......

Berto vs. Bradley/Guerrero sounds good.
    why wouldn't I be? together they won titles in 12 weight classes and are both HOF's, respectable and humble.

Berto is a cheater.

and Guerrero probably beats him to be honest. Berto is garbage...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Yet you're saying you're hyped for Pac-JMM IV......

Berto vs. Bradley/Guerrero sounds good.
      Its much better than Pac/JMM 4. That cant even be argued. I think its going to be Guerrero.

I think Bradley vs. Mayweather could be in the works. Bradley wont let Arum **** it up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        why wouldn't I be? together they won titles in 12 weight classes and are both HOF's, respectable and humble.

Berto is a cheater.

and Guerrero probably beats him to be honest. Berto is garbage...
        Because for starters they've fought 3 times already. One alleged draw and 2 alleged wins for Pac.

Most fans think JMM won the last 2 fights or at worst atleast fight Number 3. Theres no need for a third fight. No public demand. Its just Bob selling a bullshyt fight to dumb ass people that will continue to line his pockets.

Comment

oH god.... people actually think Bradley Berto is better than Marquez Pacquiao

i'm actually not surprised at all at the people saying it.... it's expected

Comment

I don't think guerrero will fight Berto, he's the mandatory for Floyd's full WBC title so he'll try to make that happen.

Comment

what magic? TMT has never put a card together or even made a fight people are acting like TMT is boxings savior.

If by magic you mean compensate a cheater after its co founder ran an anti cheating campaign.. then yes I agree they will work their magic
              That is true about TMT not putting on a card or even making a fight. Maybe they will be great promoters and maybe they won't. They let a good fighter like Gamboa stay unactive way to long. Come on TMT, get moving.

Comment

Berto should be tested from here on out to be allowed to box again. I know his positive was suspicious but a positive is a positive. Orher than that i wouldnt mind berto v ghost

Comment

oH god.... people actually think Bradley Berto is better than Marquez Pacquiao

i'm actually not surprised at all at the people saying it.... it's expected

Why are you always trolling?

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Because for starters they've fought 3 times already. One alleged draw and 2 alleged wins for Pac.

Most fans think JMM won the last 2 fights or at worst atleast fight Number 3. Theres no need for a third fight. No public demand. Its just Bob selling a bullshyt fight to dumb ass people that will continue to line his pockets.

Comment

IMO his career is really at a crossroads. He and Khan should fight. Call it CROSSROADS.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      I don't think guerrero will fight Berto, he's the mandatory for Floyd's full WBC title so he'll try to make that happen.
                      And I really wish he would give that up.

Comment

Working...
                      X