No announcement yet.

Anyone know any secret places on COD4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
    ive done it at blockbuster, so far ive had no complications. im assuming they can just wright them ****s off anyhow.

just try it the next time it happens, whats the worst thing that can happen?
    I was thinking of calling them as soon as I got home with it and saying it doesn't work rather than just bringing it back and not saying anything......That way if they don't just write it off they would blame the person that had it before me.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      I was thinking of calling them as soon as I got home with it and saying it doesn't work rather than just bringing it back and not saying anything......That way if they don't just write it off they would blame the person that had it before me.
      thats exactly what i do.... i honestly dont even go home. i have that **** waiting on the passenger seat, switch cases and i have a smoke and ride aroud a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
        thats exactly what i do.... i honestly dont even go home. i have that **** waiting on the passenger seat, switch cases and i have a smoke and ride aroud a bit.
        lolz......Thats what I gon do then.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          lolz......Thats what I gon do then.
          ive switched brands.... im laying off the backwoods and going for the rum dipped al capone slims.

Comment

Working...
          X