No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Can't Wait To Get His Hands On Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tokon View Post
    Depends how much the old guy has left imo. In terms of ability he has far too much for Whyte who is decidedly mediocre, but Ortiz is at that point where could "get old" overnight. The ko by Wilder could have done that to him. However, the chance it hasn't obviously worries Hearn and Whyte!
    Yes that is a possibility but what they say is the power is the last to go from any fighter and Ortiz will not have to look for Whyte, he just plods forward and I think Ortiz has enough in the tank to stop Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
      we hear u man, no need to pass it twice
      LOL I don't know what happened there, I'm glad you got a sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        hahah you are most def making a fool of yourself

you said that wilder was "out on his feet" but that a gassed guy couldnt finish him.....i could breathe on guy whos out on his feet and hes falling over....with just a push with a finger.....

you dont know what "out on their feet" means and you throw it around to sound tough and discredit wilder...if someone is out on their feet they are basically unconscious and any fighter that is standing opposite of them will put them down no matter how tired that guy might be.....

wilder never left his feet and shook his head at the end of the round signaling he wasnt even hurt...thats not the actions of someone who is "out on their feet"

you are pathetic....go back to the circus....dont bother talking to me...you arent even worthy of a discussion
        Stop replying to me what I said about you, it's creepy.

There's been many fights throughout history where a fighter was out on his feet but his opponent wasn't able to finish them off. It happens.

Being out on your feet means you're basically unconscious? You always surprise me by saying something more stupid than your last post when I was here thinking it wasn't possible. You're special, do you know that?

Claiming Wilder was out on his feet isn't discrediting him, it's the truth. I know you have a massive problem with that.

Wilder was very much hurt. When fighters shake their heads it usually means they're hurt but are trying to convince people otherwise. Only a fool would believe Wilder wasn't hurt.

I'll go back to the circus right after you've hovered up every last pubic hair around my balls.

Comment

This good for boxing. It need to happen more often.

Just because a fighter gets KO'd it dont mean he shouldnt get good fights. Too many afraid to lose that "0" but all the greats like Ali, Holmes, Robinson, Leonard, Dempsey all had Ls on their records.

If you put on good fight for the fans, win or lose, boxing will give you more opportunities. Ortiz proves that. Im proud of him and wish him luck this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            But Whyte won't get a title shot if he beats Ortiz will he with Brezeale getting his mandatory shot first. Which means Whyte would have to wait for well over a year before he gets his shot at Wilder.
            Ok and? If Whyte beats Ortiz and Joshua and wilder don’t fight wilder will ko Breazeale and then Whyte will be the next mandatory. Better fighters than Whyte had to deal with more bs like golovkin when he wanted to fight Canelo he had to wait years. Whyte has to prove himself and wait his turn

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              Ok and? If Whyte beats Ortiz and Joshua and wilder don’t fight wilder will ko Breazeale and then Whyte will be the next mandatory. Better fighters than Whyte had to deal with more bs like golovkin when he wanted to fight Canelo he had to wait years. Whyte has to prove himself and wait his turn
              But Wilder doesn't want to fight Whyte does he? So he'll push it back as much as he can. The WBC can take years for them to force a mandatory position.

If Wilder is willing to avoid Whyte when his biggest payday was on the line, then it's clear he's not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                You're a mong aren't you?

Whyte has no problem with fighting Ortiz just as long as he gets to be mandatory. But Brezeale is first mandatory so Whyte even if he does win won't get a shot until the WBC call for Wilder to fight another mandatory which would take well over a year to happen.
                I don’t understand how Breazeale is mandatory.. who did he beat? Molina? Wtf.. I don't understand how Breazeale is becoming mandatory and getting these championship bouts.. whtye will not get past ortiz.

Comment

War King Kong, war!

Comment

Working...
                  X