No announcement yet.

Dismantle Whiteness Mural goes up at USC causes controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Yes. Before you could have called it a 2 or 3 on the scale. Now it's like a 7 or an 8.
    Civil Rights movement? Watts riots? Chicago Riots? Assassinations of MLK and JFK? Vietnam protests? Nixon protests? That considered a 2 or a 3?

I understand where you are coming from in your frustration.

It's important to be aware of the possible dire direction this nation could be turning towards.

What I am saying is that we, as Americans, have shown a resiliency in the face of challenges in the past.

I think we will do so again.

Comment

There aren't enough of you left for that term to even apply any more. You're one of the last holdouts of common sense and ultimate ignorance. How does it feel to be special?
      Well atleast we have brave warriors like you to lead morons like me when the takeover happens. BTW are you ok with your state having some of the strictest gun laws in the nation?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Civil Rights movement? Watts riots? Chicago Riots? Assassinations of MLK and JFK? Vietnam protests? Nixon protests? That considered a 2 or a 3?

I understand where you are coming from in your frustration.

It's important to be aware of the possible dire direction this nation could be turning towards.

What I am saying is that we, as Americans, have shown a resiliency in the face of challenges in the past.

I think we will do so again.
        Are we talking about the propaganda war or the real world physical moves that were made to take power because if it's the latter obviously nothing compares to the political assassinations that took place during the 1960s. All was lost back then unquestionably. If we're talking about the propaganda war what we've seen in 2016, 2017 and 2018 is more intense than anything we have seen in the collective history of this country.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I switched from Icke to Jones because for a brief moment I thought you wouldn't know who Icke was, obviously i was clearly wrong.

Listen don't get your panties in a bunch, I used to listen to all of them in my teens.
          Why would I not know who ANYONE is?

Unlike people like yourself I listen to everyone I can on all sides and I give equal consideration to what is being said. Have you listened to Alex Jones or David Icke or Leonard Horowitz or Michael Tsarion or ect ect ect?? Have you?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Well atleast we have brave warriors like you to lead morons like me when the takeover happens. BTW are you ok with your state having some of the strictest gun laws in the nation?
            Seriously? "Guns" are in the same category as race or political affiliation or any other divisive issue that is meant to propagate the Hegelian dialectic.

You should know that term if you listened to this stuff "in your teens..."

Comment

BTW Google and Youtube have really gone to town on all this conspiracy crap. You have to really dig in on a search now to find things. Can't use "illuminati" for that JFK thing... If you type in "Hegelian" it gives results for a music album by Prodigy. Try "crisis actors" on Youtube now...

Just in the last couple of months a LOT of changes have been made.

Personally I don't give a ****. It's fun to chat about in the lounge but I wouldn't even begin to try and talk with someone about this in the real world or even on places like Twitter or elsewhere...

I got the message ten to fifteen years ago. WE ARE ****ED.

Comment

Are we talking about the propaganda war or the real world physical moves that were made to take power because if it's the latter obviously nothing compares to the political assassinations that took place during the 1960s. All was lost back then unquestionably. If we're talking about the propaganda war what we've seen in 2016, 2017 and 2018 is more intense than anything we have seen in the collective history of this country.
                OK, understood.

I think that the sheer mind numbing bombardment of quantity that we interact with is a problem.

It's damn near impossible to get away from it with out almost going totally "dark", as in no social media, 24 hour cable news shit, or almost any form of entertainment.

Comment

I think that the sheer mind numbing bombardment of quantity that we interact with is a problem.

I agree completely. Very well stated. You pinpointed it.

Comment

Seriously? "Guns" are in the same category as race or political affiliation or any other divisive issue that is meant to propagate the Hegelian dialectic.

You should know that term if you listened to this stuff "in your teens..."
                    Guns are the only thing left for people to protect themselves with once what your talking about happens.

Comment

Like I said, this type of rhetoric has been infesting college campuses for decades.

Now, I can see a uptick in perceived divisiveness because of the near omnipresence of social media platforms, and the unexpected election of Trump being somewhat of a focal point for some, but people with agendas have been trying to divide this country for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X