Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are eastern europeans fighters as tough as latin american fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are eastern europeans fighters as tough as latin american fighters?

Latin American boxers/fighters especially "Mexicans" are known for cojones and pressing the action in fights. We have a perfect example in the Salido vs Lomachenko match and future Canelo vs GGG.
    Last edited by Cuerno De Chivo; 05-16-2017, 05:33 PM.

when Vitali made Chris Arreola cry or when Tszyu made Chavez's corner cry?

Comment

I usually see the eastern euros winning when the two square off. I think eastern euros are just usually bigger men, with bigger frames(shoulders, torso etc) so they have the edge even when both guys are the exact same height.

Comment

Each boxer is different. A boxer isn't any tougher or have more balls because he is Mexican. Some Mexican boxers are tough and some aren't. It's the same with any other group of boxers. Where was Chavez's courage when he wouldn't throw many punches at Canelo? He just fought to survive and not get hurt too much. Chavez quit in his corner against Fonfara. Mexico is famous for game tough boxers but not every Mexican boxer is game and tough. There are lots of European boxers who are game and tough with big hearts.Mexican boxers don't have a monopoly on those qualities.

Comment

I swear you make this thread every other week

Comment

Not the reason

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post
            Latin American boxers/fighters especially "Mexicans" are known for cojones and pressing the action in fights. We have a perfect example in the Salido vs Lomachenko match and future Canelo vs GGG.
            *************** Actually probably NOT AS TOUGH!
            They don't need to be. They are products of a SCIENTIFIC
            SPORTS SYSTEM! At one point in time the most "advanced" ever!

Comment

All guys that get punched in the face for a living are tough. Arguing that some are tougher than others is a waste of breath.... people say **** like Mexican to Eastern-Euro fighters are tough... but what the **** does that mean? They're tougher than who? African fighters are tough as hell. Southeast Asian fighters are tough as hell. Anywhere that has a tradition of boxing that has fighters that are tough as hell.

Comment

Both are tough AF. I can't think of many Eastern Europe guys quitting besides Vitali and Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  All guys that get punched in the face for a living are tough. Arguing that some are tougher than others is a waste of breath.... people say **** like Mexican to Eastern-Euro fighters are tough... but what the **** does that mean? They're tougher than who? African fighters are tough as hell. Southeast Asian fighters are tough as hell. Anywhere that has a tradition of boxing that has fighters that are tough as hell.
                  Who is south east asian btw? I don't think I have seen many

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    when Vitali made Chris Arreola cry or when Tszyu made Chavez's corner cry?
                    Old ass ancient Chavez?????

Prime Chavez would destroy tszyu worse than Vince Phillips did.

Comment

Working...
                    X