Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-11-2018, 03:25 PM #41
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 13976 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,330,287,952,649,426,829,312.00
Total Points: 52,116,201,639,255,706,959,872.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
No your numbers are off. AJ netted just over 15 million and Takam just over 2 million once ppv was factored in. Lots of false reports about their respective purses, but Eddie Hearn more or less confirmed this in a IFL interview.
Fair play. I stand correctly. Its hard to keep up with all those 70min+ IFL interviews to get the facts straight from Hearn.

Quote:
Joshua giving Parker 32% and if it comes down to it Wilder over 30% is him basically saying, "I want these fights". Because that is some serious overpaying. Parker's purse will be 8 figures in $ which is kind of ridiculous when you think about the bigger picture.
Yea I agree somewhat, I mean there is still leverage these guys have, but I'm sure Hearn would love to be able to "play ball" more with getting these numbers as low as possible for the opposition & he could it'd just take longer to get the fights made. Thats why I've mentioned this % bs is more a fan thing than a Joshua thing.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-11-2018, 03:27 PM #42
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 5953 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 200,688,259,200,587,071,488.00
Total Points: 50,200,690,263,691,439,898,624.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Fair play. I stand correctly. Its hard to keep up with all those 70min+ IFL interviews to get the facts straight from Hearn.

Yea I agree somewhat, I mean there is still leverage these guys have, but I'm sure Hearn would love to be able to "play ball" more with getting these numbers as low as possible for the opposition & he could it'd just take longer to get the fights made. Thats why I've mentioned this % bs is more a fan thing than a Joshua thing.
Joshua already said he won't let money get in the way of legacy. That should help Wilder at the negotiation table.
LacedUp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:05 PM #43
Contender

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
SuperSuperLeeds will become famous soon enoughSuperSuperLeeds will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,566.07
Smile Facts again

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
wilder ducking Joshua? now thats rich.

i was a huge Joshua fan, still is a fan but to a lesser degree. backed him to beat wilder 100%.

but out of his unwillingness to fight wilder he lost esteem in my eyes.

fight salaries isnt exact math. for that matter wilder just got a win bigger and better than anything Joshua has accomplished that we are yet to see the financial results of.

in the end they both bring a lot to the table and both deserve to be paid accordingly. they are eachothers biggest fight and both need it equally.

sure Joshua can make money without wilder, but he cant call himself the baddest man on the planet until he has beaten deontay.

its the HW fight of this era and both guys deserve a slice of the pie. lets keep in mind wilder will most likely be the one traveling to hostile territory for which he deserves compensation.

the potential rematch clause will likely be one way too, in other words only Joshua gets one were he to lose.

for all these concessions wilder should be compensated. under those circumstances 40% is more than fair.
Unwillingness to fight wilder? where the fu*k do you get that sh*t, he's had one fight since beating klitschko and its only since beating klitschko that the Wilder fight has been hyped and spoken about as a prospective bout in the very near future, prior to that it was presumed it would happen at some point further down the line. so was he supposed to fight wilder straight after klitschko? thats an extremely high standard of back to back opponents that no other champion in boxing maintains, if not then you think he should of fought him now instead of parker? even though hes only had 20 fights & still learning, he's taken the easier fight to make, a fight with less risk where he can still learn on the job and this way get another camp in before facing wilder, and its also still a unification bout. you're holding AJ to an unfair standard when you want him to rush into that Wilder fight, where was your pressure to make deontay fight someone relevant which he hadn't done in his vast career up until last week, maybe you were calling for it i dont know. AJ has never been shy to face anyone he faced Martin when Martin was an unknown quantity, he faced klitschko when he could of took a much easier path, Brezeale and Whyte when they were undefeated and now he's unifying against a fellow undefeated fighter (parker) and on top of all of this.. look at mayweather vs pac, we all can hate the term "letting the fight marinate" but it ended up being the biggest ppv fight in history so what do you think fighters and promoters think of that?? they love it. AJ is a relative novice with years left in the game he's not no damn sven ottke trying to avoid unifying, the Wilder fight can happen anytime soon seen as its going to be the only belt left to collect anyway. The only reason Wilder is making noise for this fight now is because its a MONEY fight and he wants some MONEY he didnt care about being the baddest man on the planet when klitschko was enjoying his decade of dominance, wall of text i know and idgaf
SuperSuperLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:09 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2917 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,085,216.98
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
So how did you come up with 5.2?
because we know what the losing side of a purse bid is actually getting.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:10 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1675 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 776,557,363,295,531.88
Total Points: 50,000,000,776,658,596,397,056.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

If Joshua and co. Are willing to give Wilder 40% just be glad the fighters are being paid well.

For a reason, look no further than the fact that people want to see this fight (Joshua V Wilder)and it's easily sellable.
SplitSecond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:11 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1788 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,007,921,000,144,128.00
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar9992 View Post
How does Wilder deserve 40% vs AJ, if his career high is $2,1 million?

Meanwhile Joshua made 20 millions per fight against his last 2 opponents.

Wilder must accept the B side he is & cut his appetite... and fly to UK.

That's how modern boxing works these days.
If Paker getting close to 35 then Wilder should get 40%.The belt brings money just look how much they paid C Martin(5 mil)just so they could get that belt before it fell in to stonger hands.I think Wilder's people will take [email protected] and that's fair.
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:11 PM #47
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Canelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 345,638,576,561,136,205,824.00
Total Points: 200,346,384,982,230,131,802,112.00
Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ 
Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- 
you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D &quot;White Privilege&quot; Doe LoL - TyphoonFloyd One of the site's good posters - 1bad65 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
The real question is why do you care how much each fighter makes? Are you a financial advisor or a boxing fan?
I couldn't care less who gets more of what, I just want the fight to get made.
End thread.
Canelo Phresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 04:14 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
Unwillingness to fight wilder? where the fu*k do you get that sh*t, he's had one fight since beating klitschko and its only since beating klitschko that the Wilder fight has been hyped and spoken about as a prospective bout in the very near future, prior to that it was presumed it would happen at some point further down the line. so was he supposed to fight wilder straight after klitschko? thats an extremely high standard of back to back opponents that no other champion in boxing maintains, if not then you think he should of fought him now instead of parker? even though hes only had 20 fights & still learning, he's taken the easier fight to make, a fight with less risk where he can still learn on the job and this way get another camp in before facing wilder, and its also still a unification bout. you're holding AJ to an unfair standard when you want him to rush into that Wilder fight, where was your pressure to make deontay fight someone relevant which he hadn't done in his vast career up until last week, maybe you were calling for it i dont know. AJ has never been shy to face anyone he faced Martin when Martin was an unknown quantity, he faced klitschko when he could of took a much easier path, Brezeale and Whyte when they were undefeated and now he's unifying against a fellow undefeated fighter (parker) and on top of all of this.. look at mayweather vs pac, we all can hate the term "letting the fight marinate" but it ended up being the biggest ppv fight in history so what do you think fighters and promoters think of that?? they love it. AJ is a relative novice with years left in the game he's not no damn sven ottke trying to avoid unifying, the Wilder fight can happen anytime soon seen as its going to be the only belt left to collect anyway. The only reason Wilder is making noise for this fight now is because its a MONEY fight and he wants some MONEY he didnt care about being the baddest man on the planet when klitschko was enjoying his decade of dominance, wall of text i know and idgaf
Wilder was just a pup when Wlad was champ and when he came back it was for ONLY Joshua because that where he could make more money.If Wlad had offered Wilder the fight(and money)when he came back Wilder would have jumped for it.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:17 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
The real question is why do you care how much each fighter makes? Are you a financial advisor or a boxing fan?
I couldn't care less who gets more of what, I just want the fight to get made.
Good da mn why cant more fans think like this.Great point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And some karma
Old 03-11-2018, 04:29 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Illmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond reputeIllmatic94 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,003,000,190,348.98

LEAVE AJ ALONE!

all you keyboard accountants in the UK working overtime to protect that boy from Wilder. when that right hand lands AJ gonna do the booty dew.

Fight Whyte instead! Leave my boy alone!
Illmatic94 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, anthony joshua, deontay, deontay wilder, joshua, joshua vs wilder, vs, wilder, wilder vs joshua

User Tag List