Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvis Frazier vs. Wilder, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvis Frazier vs. Wilder, who you got?

Frazier gets a bad name but he only lost to a prime Tyson and prime Larry Holmes. He'd probably be an ATG in this era, with a failed basketball player and a stiff steroid jockey as HW titleholders!

ATG in this era? Lmfao Wilder would destroy him in one round.

Frazier would be a bum today just as he was during his time.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
      Frazier gets a bad name but he only lost to a prime Tyson and prime Larry Holmes. He'd probably be an ATG in this era, with a failed basketball player and a stiff steroid jockey as HW titleholders!
      He got dropped by Bonecrusher and got a standing 8 against Tillis. Besides those wins, he never beat anybody besides some b-level gatekeepers.

Marvis wasn't that good and most of all, not that big. He floated around at 200.

Kovalev would probably beat Marvis in a grand prix type event.

Comment

Marvis Frazier has gotta be pushing 50 now. Wilder easy. Marvis might have a heart attack. I'd hope they wouldn't even sanction him to fight.

Comment

The windmill of doom is way too big, fast and hard hitting for Marvis. Marvis can't hurt him and he can't outbox him. Marvis doesn't have a chance in hell of winning that fight. Wilder by early KO.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

Another graduate from Trump University.

Comment

I'm not a Wilder fan, but come on.

He'd starch Marvis in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Marvis Frazier has gotta be pushing 50 now. Wilder easy. Marvis might have a heart attack. I'd hope they wouldn't even sanction him to fight.
                i think its more like pushing 60

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                  i think its more like pushing 60
                  Oh sh^t yea you're right. Thanks for the correction. 57 looks like.

In retrospect that does seem like a low age estimate by me.

Comment

Wilder AINEC... And I don't even like him at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X