No announcement yet.

Zaroku a no nonsense story..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    USP Victorville, glad I left that behind too! Rough job, props to those that retire from it. I learned a lot, helped me in my current and past jobs. I just seen a good buddy I havent seen in about 2 years, he looked like he aged 5yrs in that time.
    I once had a 100 series shot, for nearly beating a **** head to death.. Blood everywhere
    FBI was called in... Black boxed me and gave me a room to myself once I left Oklahoma, not El Reno... The new place

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I once had a 100 series shot, for nearly beating a **** head to death.. Blood everywhere
      FBI was called in... Black boxed me and gave me a room to myself once I left Oklahoma, not El Reno... The new place
      You gotta do what you gotta do in prison, no one gets their ass kicked for simply no reason. Seen plenty of dudes get beat so bad they had to call SIS in to verify them by tattoos because we couldnt recognize them before sending them out by ambulance.

Your familia must be connected, Florence is no joke. Lompoc used to be a killer yard back in the day, its a medium or low now...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        You gotta do what you gotta do in prison, no one gets their ass kicked for simply no reason. Seen plenty of dudes get beat so bad they had to call SIS in to verify them by tattoos because we couldnt recognize them before sending them out by ambulance.

Your familia must be connected, Florence is no joke. Lompoc used to be a killer yard back in the day, its a medium or low now...
        SIS spotted a few drops of blood on my shoes.. Threw me in the hole.. FBI came... Dropped it cuz he was a child molester.. SHU, DHO... I love those black pens... U know what I'm talking about... Excellent writing instruments

I got gifted a trip to Florence, black box is my jewelry I was elated, learned to like it like that...
        I refused to work, and answer to a number... Got made pride... never,, never ever answered to a number at mail call.. Xxxxx-011
        I think we both know each other well now..
        Look boss, throw me in the hole... I need a break from these tricks..

By the way, those ankle chains kinda hurt... That black box on cuffs, enclosing the cuff links on my wrists... Really bothered me.. Best gift I ever got is diesel threaphy, CO's knew they were dealing with royalty.. A **** head like me

Comment

Working...
        X