Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden State wont set the regular season record against Memphis.Please open your eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    What on Earth have I just read?.

Seriously that is the most laughable thing I have ever read.

Just LOL.
    Right and when they end up losing, you'll just say: "It happens, but it had nothing to do with what you are saying."

Like I said, I'm calling it right now. Two whole days before the game even begins. Warriors will lose the final game that would set the record AT HOME.

Comment

NBA ref already screwed Memphis 2 days ago. What's gonna stop them from screwing Memphis again

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        NBA ref already screwed Memphis 2 days ago. What's gonna stop them from screwing Memphis again
        Because that was the way it was supposed to be, to assure that they tie the record. Not come just short of the record, not to surpass it, but to tie it.

And Memphis had them on the ropes the entire night. Don't know why everyone is thinking this is a concrete win for Golden State. They've lost at home in past games. They aren't invincible.

Comment

and if they wont a championship no one will give a rats ass about a regular season record

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
            and if they wont a championship no one will give a rats ass about a regular season record
            Pretty much. I already stated that.

7 posts since August 2012? Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              If it happens, I will be absolutely shocked....... But I'm calling the NBA's bluff on this one.
              THe thing is you are 50 percent right already.....so it's not that much of a reach to say they are or are not gonna win.....

Comment

The **** is this, who are you?.

Comment

Uh oh

Shits about to go down.

Comment

It's actually "who are you?"

He's been here longer then you have.

Comment

Working...
                    X