Let's start a change.org petition for DAZN to try harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaBfromTokyo View Post
    Here is the thing.

DAZN is doing a terrible job at marketing. You cant blame any fighter for not wanting to sign there. It's still in the early stages.

Andrade has a fight NEXT WEEK!! and there hasn't been 1 LICK of promotion anywhere! Not even a press conference on youtube for crying out loud!

How would Matchroom have faired if they signed anyone else? Those fighters would have been standed on a damn island on DAZN.

Hearn/Matchroom have GOT to step up their marketing/promotion in the US...online is the only way they can acheive this, yet PBC is even outdoing them on the online marketing/promo with the FOX social media machine. For PBC on Fox even the fighters on the FS1 based cards are getting the full online promotional push along with dedicated Countdown and Face to Face shows playing non stop on television.

This is going to be a slow uphill battle for Matchroom/DAZN..unless they drastically up their game plan and start putting in more effort on the promotional end.
    Yep..........

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      That is a quite powerful way of viewing it.

Last year in the few months you did get usyk vs Bellew, Joshua vs Povetkin and canelo vs fielding - these would all have been fights im sure all real boxing fans would have wanted to watch.

On top of that you got WBSS and all the other matchroom fights, etc.

Now I don’t disagree that Eddie promised high and hasn’t hit those heights but for $10 a month I wish I could pay that in the uk!
      I completely agree with you! But most human beings suffer from certain mental conditions! It’s like they Mind fawk their selves into feeling taken advantage if they don’t constantly get reminded that they are getting a great deal!

Comment

Agree, Dazn needs to do better, have fallen short of my initial expectations

Comment

DAZN has hurt boxing.

There was HBO vs Showtime

Now it's DAZN vs Espn vs Fox/Showtime

DAZN needs to go. It's split the talent 3 ways

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Since we pay $10 a month for garbage.
            Maaaaaaaaan

Comment

Can just Unsubscribe until things get better I do think DAZN will get better but right now it is not worth it

Comment

stop paying for garbage then.

Comment

Last night's FS1 card is a better card than Matchroom's Friday card.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Doesn't make sense.
                    They've been trying to recruit the Charlo brothers to no avail.
                    The twins openly admit they're being offered huge sums of money.
                    They simply won't leave the protection of their uncle Al.
                    What can you do?
                    It's the same story with Tank Davis and others.
                    Why not focus your petition on the fighters?
                    You can't seriously blame boxers from PBC for DAZN's failures. DAZN made a play for them knowing they'd be rebuked as a way to get media attention.

They have the big names in Canelo and AJ but as many have said (perhaps even you) it takes 2 to make a big fight and without healthy competitors there is no reason for many fans to purchase the app.

Comment

My advice is, invest in this new thing called bitcoin. Its not a pyramid scheme no of course not look it up. Its been touted as a superior currency in 2019 and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                      X