No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Claims Joshua Backed Down During Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I'm sure Josh has a different take on it. Maybe Josh is a prizefighter and won't fight for free?
    Wont fight for free.....nor for 80 mil

Comment

Lets see, one man is a drug addicted bum with nothing to lose, the other is a world champion earning $20M+ per fight with everything to lose, that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

I believe.

Joshua is the first 230 lbs Pussie I’ve ever seen

Comment

As I keep saying Anthony Duckus aka Duckua Joshua is a proper *****house for life. This guy is such a protected manufactured tramp and bum for the casuals its too funny. Whyte next, after Whyte its Mr Juice man Pulev, who will look crap on those scales.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
            As I keep saying Anthony Duckus aka Duckua Joshua is a proper *****house for life. This guy is such a protected manufactured tramp and bum for the casuals its too funny. Whyte next, after Whyte its Mr Juice man Pulev, who will look crap on those scales.
            22 fights and he's got all the belts except Wilder's WBC title and Charr's regular WBA belt, but he's protected? Wilder had a 4 year head start and 18 more fights yet has only just started facing the better HW's.

Comment

another proof of furys brain Damage. hope wilder shuts him down

Comment

Hate blinds people for real. It is only hate that would make boxing fans not respect Joshua’s achievements whilst lauding Wilder's

Comment

aj did't want to kill "fast eddie's" earning potential by rumbling with the Gypsy King in the street

Comment

Fury just trying to sell tickets to his show , why are everyone trying to say what he says is true or not , he is only selling tickets to his fight , like every other fighter that needed to carry a promotion on his back.
                    In real life i have no doubt he said NOTHING of that sort as he has no real issues with AJ , and even if he did there is 0 reason to actually go out and do it , there is a reason why you dont see pro fighters doing street fighting unless they are Adrien broner hitting pedestrians , its illegal and will get them in jail and 100% the british boxing association will take his (AJ) license and livelihood away.
                    But the keyboard warriors here talk about AJ is a *****....... some of you are either trolling or really the bottom of the barrel in today society ....
                    In a boxing ring AJ DEMOLISHES Fury of today and thats the only place where they will exchange blows (if ever as wilder is going to smash current Fury to bits).

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      Says every respected independent boxing ranking. Hes fought/beat more top contenders than anyone. Who else has if not him? No sorry how is it at his weakest? Have you been in a coma since Lennox Lewis retired? I’d take the likes of Dillian Whyte, Ortiz, brezale, Parker etc over fighters like sam Peter, Ruskin chagaev, Tony Thompson,Eddie chambers etc. The heavyweight division is in the best shape it’s been in years.
                      Not a single person you name would beat the following.

Razor Ruddock
                      Tyson
                      Holyfield
                      Frank Bruno
                      Buster Mathis
                      Henry Tillman
                      Carl Williams
                      Tyrell Biggs
                      Botha
                      James Toney
                      John Ruiz
                      Michael Moorer
                      Ray Mercer
                      Riddick Bowe
                      Bert Cooper
                      Buster Douglas
                      Michael Dokes
                      Pinklin Thomas

And you say best shape? Most in this list are B/C level fighters from that era and your top 10 at present couldn’t hold the cup protectors of these I list.
                      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 10-31-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X