Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford Exposed, Right Hand Injury Hoax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nowhere else to put this so imma put it here.

Crawford is a great family man. And I love that he's still with the woman who was with him when he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. Real hood love

That's a beautiful woman right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      from the looks of that pic it appears bud intends on putting that right hand through a rigorous test
      Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Crawford is a great family man. And I love that he's still with the woman who was with him when he didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. Real hood love

You're in denial of you believe crawford isn't cheating and fcking all kinds of hoes on the side

Comment

agreed

but they need to stop having babies...thats enough...he dont need to end up like broner or antonio cromartie

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            agreed

but they need to stop having babies...thats enough...he dont need to end up like broner or antonio cromartie
            At least Crawford and his wife are married. Broner and Cromartie will **** and nut in anything.

Didn't Cromartie have a kid after he got a vasectomy?

Comment

So what's the point of this thread?

People already suspected the injury was BS...it just happened to occur after Manny withdrew from the event.

So long as the fight still happens it doesn't matter any to me...there's no ducking since it's still happening.

Oh and the fight is actually MORE interesting with the recent trash talk that has come up ^^

Comment

Not even hood love...just stand up people being stand up.

Full respect

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  You're in denial of you believe crawford isn't cheating and fcking all kinds of hoes on the side
                  Why? Some people like having sex with 1 person a million times and some people like having sex with a million people once.

Hell maybe TC isn't as shallow as you???

"Rofl". Clown

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    I don't know what that man is doing but even if he is on the side that doesn't mean he doesn't love his wife. A man need some strange every now and then.

But this did happen

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-16-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I don't know what that man is doing but even if he is on the side that doesn't mean he doesn't love his wife. A man need some strange every now and then.

But this did happen

Crawford's wife is awesome. I like her even more now. Not about to let some jealous thot disrespect her .

Comment

Working...
                      X