Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Ruiz Can't Moan About Neutral Venue For Joshua Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Ruiz Can't Moan About Neutral Venue For Joshua Rematch

NEW YORK Eddie Hearn has been assured Andy Ruiz Jr. is fully on board for his rematch against Anthony Joshua. After initially stating that he wouldn't travel to Saudi Arabia to fight Joshua again, Hearn confirmed Thursday that he and Ruiz's handlers have come to an agreement for Ruiz to defend his IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles versus Joshua on December 7 in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. Hearn has helped put Ruiz's mind at ease regarding the champion's safety during this trip abroad and, according to a report Thursday by The Athletic, added an unspecified sum of money to Ruiz's $9 million purse to entice him to honor his contractual obligation for an immediate rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"The news coming soon doe...we doing it in N.Y again ".

Pocket watchers on here take a sedative too you can stop the re,tarded threads about DESERVING money and who needs what.

Comment

Good the fights on. Now everyone can stop crying.

Comment

I swear like half the time Eddie talks about a non-Matchroom fighter I wanna smack him upside his f#cking head & tell him to show fighters some f#cking respect. I thought Bob insulted a lot of fighters, but I'm pretty sure Eddie has lapped Bob since he came to the US. Always with the negging & insults & condescending remarks all the damn time.

Comment

Ruiz plan worked. Now Eddie - about that B sample....

Comment

"He was given an opportunity from the gods. And he pulled off an opportunity from the gods, which he deserves."

SMH at this guy. Because Josh said "lucky punch from the gods". This guy is now using "from the gods" as his new talking point to sell the rematch. LMAO.

Comment

Oh ok so it's been Andy calling the shots

Got it.

Comment

Lol Andy didn't want to go to SA he wanted to call the shots, fight set, hope he got paid very well for going back on his word. Belts go around the waist not to the head Ruiz. Hope he isn't going Rocky 3 he needs to be at his best to pull it off again, ignore the fame til the job is done.

Comment

The only one moaning about it is Eddie lol

Comment

Hearn is full of s***. The first fight was in NYC. How much more neutral do you want? There were more Brits there to support Joshua than there were fans to support Ruiz. So why not run it back in the same spot? Joshua too fragile to go back to the scene of the crime?

Comment

Working...
                    X