Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Anthony Joshua II Confirmed For 12/7, Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true, I'll wait for an official announcement, DAZN has lost both of their biggest fights this year.

Comment

Phck Saudi Arabia. Any country that defends their complete disdain for human rights by hiding behind their religion should not be hosting international sporting events.

Comment

Khan went over there and never got paid from my understanding

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
          It’s been confirmed. I knew this weeks ago anyway
          You started a thread 3 days ago saying you knew for a fact it was in Cardiff

Make your mind up

Comment

I'm sure Beyonce Wildher is getting paid more then 70m £ in his next fight, war Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Khan went over there and never got paid from my understanding
              Khan lied because he didn't wanna pay tax. And Matchroom didn't promote that, it was done by a next promotional company.

The Saudi Prince are going to pay Matchroom directly for this one.

Anyway, when is Wilder going to start making this type of money? AJ is about to make $90million in a fight, loool.

Comment

It's now all over the news in the UK.

Fight is confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Khan lied because he didn't wanna pay tax. And Matchroom didn't promote that, it was done by a next promotional company.

The Saudi Prince are going to pay Matchroom directly for this one.

Anyway, when is Wilder going to start making this type of money? AJ is about to make $90million in a fight, loool.
                  why are you asking me about another grown mans money?

Comment

I dont care where the fight happens, I just want the belts back.
                    Period.

Comment

I dont care where the fight happens, I just want the belts back.
                      Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X