No announcement yet.

Artorias Boxing (popular YouTube boxing punch counter) EXPOSED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Not only that. GGG gets the benefit of doubt with nick-pick parrying jabs just to control range. This is why EFFECTIVE punches are more for the purists and real scorers.

For example, GGG likes to control range by just flicking jabs that dont have any effect, and he consecutively does it 2-3 times in a combo row...

Therefore, look at round 1. If you give GGG total landed punches along with those parrying jabs that arent meant to hurt just to control range then GGG gets:

17/50 punches landed in R1 for 34%

If you dont count the parrying flicks, then the real impact shots (including the effective jabs) is

10-11/50 margin of error with 20% landed...

GGG is getting a HUGE pass. But BYRD doesnt know how to score. lol

the irony about corruption and favouritism is clearly towards GGG, not Alvarez
    His jab was not a flick why are people who know nothing talking ****

I say it again American people are dumb as fu*k,. You cannot win a fight back up on on the ropes for 12 rounds simple as that

Comment

This dude thinks pacquiao maidana and oscar beat Floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        His jab was not a flick why are people who know nothing talking ****

I say it again American people are dumb as fu*k,. You cannot win a fight back up on on the ropes for 12 rounds simple as that
        doesnt matter what it's called. Judges arent going to score range finding jabs. Youre even casually bypassing the point that Golovkin threw 50 punches in round 1, and 17 landed. Whats the percentage of that? If you want to count range touched jabs go ahead, that doesnt help GGGs compubox, it only makes it worse.

Comment

Very convenient, because I also had Canelo Alvarez (arguably) winning the 11th round and the 12th round. Along with the first 2 rounds.

Anyway, first thing is first, slaps (punches with the palm or side of the gloves) don't count to me. The scoring part of the gloves is the knuckle part of the gloves.

Secondly, if you want me to stop posting these videos as evidence, then I suggest you stop posting selectively chosen gifs as evidence of anything significant in terms of who won the fight. It works both ways! I agree that these 'punch count' videos can be flawed, but they are still far more convincing than a few gifs selectively chosen to prove a point. I presented the video in response to the silly 'gif thread' posted by another member.

Comment

Sooky la la thread again, so funny gimps, you guys crying yourselves to sleep each night I gather

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
              Very convenient, because I also had Canelo Alvarez (arguably) winning the 11th round and the 12th round. Along with the first 2 rounds.

Anyway, first thing is first, slaps (punches with the palm or side of the gloves) don't count to me. The scoring part of the gloves is the knuckle part of the gloves.

Secondly, if you want me to stop posting these videos as evidence, then I suggest you stop posting selectively chosen gifs as evidence of anything significant in terms of who won the fight. It works both ways! I agree that these 'punch count' videos can be flawed, but they are still far more convincing than a few gifs selectively chosen to prove a point. I presented the video in response to the silly 'gif thread' posted by another member.
              Would you like me to make a video of punches landed, thrown, with a number tally in realtime?

It's not like Gennady was ripping a lot of jabs through Alvarez high guard like Ward serving Abraham. Alvarez knows how to read jabs and push them off when his high guard is up, doesnt mean GGGs jab gets through the Winning Gloves and touches his face... but if you want to count those jabs....well thats practical to fool people innnit

Comment

Good stuff OP. They DKSAB

Comment

I thought I exposed them when I looked at their videos & among a ton of GGG dick sucking videos there were even more Canelo trashing videos including my new favorite, Canelo's Dumbest Moments.

That guys channel is among the best examples of why I say f#ck the Youtube boxing community as a whole cuz there is so much f#cking garbage there weeding through 50 channels that are uninformed, stupid or biased to find that 1 guy who might be a quality guy isn't worth my time. The only thing I pay attention with boxing on Youtube is interviews + pressers for the most part.

Comment

a lot of GGG fanboys avoiding this thread like the plague lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      Would you like me to make a video of punches landed, thrown, with a number tally in realtime?

It's not like Gennady was ripping a lot of jabs through Alvarez high guard like Ward serving Abraham. Alvarez knows how to read jabs and push them off when his high guard is up, doesnt mean GGGs jab gets through the Winning Gloves and touches his face... but if you want to count those jabs....well thats practical to fool people innnit
                      You can do whatever you want in regards to that. I have no preference either way for whether you do it or not.

The facts are:

1) Golovkin's punches were forcing Canelo Alvarez back closer to the ropes than vice versa for more parts of every round. Thus, not only was Canelo getting out landed in the 'punch effectiveness' department, but he was also giving up ring generalship and was inferior in that particular department.

2) Golovkin's punches were more frequently snapping Canelo's head back.

In the end, unless Canelo Alvarez's punches are actually shown to 'EFFECT' (Key word here) Golovkin more than vice versa, then there is no way Canelo Alvarez was the more 'EFFECTIVE' puncher throughout the fight.

I could careless whether the punches were jabs or 'power' punches. They have to be 'effective' in order for them to matter to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X