Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do those Youtube boxing channels make good money? spamming YT when fights happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    You do youtube?
    No, but would love too...but with the ever changing terms and conditions....I don't know if the venture would be worth the time
    I guess I'd know, when I try

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
      No, but would love too...but with the ever changing terms and conditions....I don't know if the venture would be worth the time
      I guess I'd know, when I try
      From what i read on forums its still worth it. You make money especially if you have tons of videos the money totals up monthly. You dont even gotta be a star.

Dontae boxing and egos world admit its their main source of income.

Comment

1 Million views = $1000

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
          1 Million views = $1000
          Lol, nope. There is no flat fee like that, Adsnese pays per click, some clicks pay a few cents some pay dollars its all variable. I read about someone who ran a auto blog and he was getting 100k visits a month and earning over 2 thousand a month. It depends on if people click your ads as well.

Comment

Lol, nope. There is no flat fee like that, Adsnese pays per click, some clicks pay a few cents some pay dollars its all variable. I read about someone who ran a auto blog and he was getting 100k visits a month and earning over 2 thousand a month. It depends on if people click your ads as well.
            thats teh average, only time your cpm goes up if you add more ads and you cant add more ads unles you make videos over 10 minutes. than who knows how much the average is cause now you got to calculate multiple ads etc.

and auto blog is not a preroll ad on youtube where the majority of the money you make is from when you on youtube, on autoblog you get paid a CPM on impression of ads not the same as youtube (although you do earn from thataswell its a small % of the youtube moeny the vast majority if from preroll ads.) TRUST ME.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-10-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

thats teh average, only time your cpm goes up if you add more ads and you cant add more ads unles you make videos over 10 minutes. than who knows how much the average is cause now you got to calculate multiple ads etc.

and auto blog is not a preroll ad on youtube where the majority of the money you make is from when you on youtube, on autoblog you get paid a CPM on impression of ads not the same as youtube (although you do earn from thataswell its a small % of the youtube moeny the vast majority if from preroll ads.) TRUST ME.
              Both use Adsense no? the guys automobile blog on wordpress was earning him 2 to 3k a month he said each click pays different some clicks paid him 10 bucks some a penny.

Youtube should pay better since they have video prerolls that pay well over 50 cents per view right?

So you earn more on a website adsense than youtube?

Comment

You have to have a minimum of 1,000 subscribers before YouTube will review your account for montization.

You can make money off of it.

Comment

Both use Adsense no? the guys automobile blog on wordpress was earning him 2 to 3k a month he said each click pays different some clicks paid him 10 bucks some a penny.

Youtube should pay better since they have video prerolls that pay well over 50 cents per view right?

So you earn more on a website adsense than youtube?
                  Yes both use adsense thats the publishers dasboard.

So you earn more on a website adsense than youtube? Ehhhhh that hard to answer in general I say no. Youtube will always pay more view for view because of the preroll ads payout alot more on youtube than the type of ads placed on websites in general. However it all depends on niche aswell, on websites it depends what niche you have, if its a high in demand niche you will be getting top quality ads that pay alot possibly more than what the basic preroll ads on youtube pay. So no real way to answer that question than to say you generally will earn more on youtube than a website but the right website can earn more than youtube.

Youtube pays CPM ( Cost per 1000 impression/views on preroll ads) + CPC (cost per click) so you get paid for showing videos ads, and if they click you get paid the CPC. and all that will be combined and shown in your "playback-based CPM".

A website pays only CPC but they will show you the CPM (how much you made off CPC divided by 1000 impression = CPM). So you can have an ad (advertiser who willing to pay $10 for a click) but you can have another who will only pay you .30 cents per click, so the total of that divided by 100 = your cpm. And that all depends on alot of things, location of visitor, country, then the ad that is shown etc etc.

So its a lil complicated but not really.

Comment

Yes both use adsense thats the publishers dasboard.

So you earn more on a website adsense than youtube? Ehhhhh that hard to answer in general I say no. Youtube will always pay more view for view because of the preroll ads payout alot more on youtube than the type of ads placed on websites in general. However it all depends on niche aswell, on websites it depends what niche you have, if its a high in demand niche you will be getting top quality ads that pay alot possibly more than what the basic preroll ads on youtube pay. So no real way to answer that question than to say you generally will earn more on youtube than a website but the right website can earn more than youtube.

Youtube pays CPM ( Cost per 1000 impression/views on preroll ads) + CPC (cost per click) so you get paid for showing videos ads, and if they click you get paid the CPC. and all that will be combined and shown in your "playback-based CPM".

A website pays only CPC but they will show you the CPM (how much you made off CPC divided by 1000 impression = CPM). So you can have an ad (advertiser who willing to pay $10 for a click) but you can have another who will only pay you .30 cents per click, so the total of that divided by 100 = your cpm. And that all depends on alot of things, location of visitor, country, then the ad that is shown etc etc.

So its a lil complicated but not really.
                    I was reading 3 year ago on a youtube forum. The guy said his blog stopped making money so he decided to do youtube videos to help direct traffic to his blog. He said he monetized his videos and was shocked that he made more money on youtube. He believes its easier to rank in youtube than on regular google search now. He said google only really ranks huge corporations news sites on the first page. On youtube he said he made over 45 thousand in a year, his blog only earned him 800 dollars for the entire year. He claims youtube pays better because of the preroll video ads that people cannot skip.

He said people have basic ad block on firefox and are now ad blind to website ads. Where youtube they have to watch a video and ads are on screen and more people find them interesting to click and find out more.

Comment

I was reading 3 year ago on a youtube forum. The guy said his blog stopped making money so he decided to do youtube videos to help direct traffic to his blog. He said he monetized his videos and was shocked that he made more money on youtube. He believes its easier to rank in youtube than on regular google search now. He said google only really ranks huge corporations news sites on the first page. On youtube he said he made over 45 thousand in a year, his blog only earned him 800 dollars for the entire year. He claims youtube pays better because of the preroll video ads that people cannot skip.

He said people have basic ad block on firefox and are now ad blind to website ads. Where youtube they have to watch a video and ads are on screen and more people find them interesting to click and find out more.
                      Theirs alot of reason why, also doesnt hurt that youtube is like the 3rd most visited site in the world so the traffic is their for you to get rich off (and many have).

Just have to do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X