No announcement yet.

British Fury Fans and American Boxing Fans vs AJ and Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Fury Fans and American Boxing Fans vs AJ and Saudi Arabia

The whole outburst on the internet in the last 72 has been amusing and isn't it shocking that the loudest village idiots moaning about the location of the fight aren't even AJ fans and don't even like him? Both groups are populated by people who're mentally/emotionally unstable and their existence revolves around finding fault in everything AJ does.

1). You have the idiotic Fury fans who aren't complaining about the fact that Fury has stopped fighting in the UK and has moved permanently to America but are the ones moaning about how AJ doesn't care about British fans. Like why do you care? How about focus on your idol, Fury? He doesn't owe you lot anything. Go moan to Fury and his bum beating tour he's doing in America.

2). And you have the ret3rded American boxing fans who don't like AJ but thinks he owes them a fight in the US. He's not American and he doesn't owe you shi...tt. He only went to the US to see if that would make the ducker, Wilder, sign the contract. However, since the bum ducker ducked again, the US is off the table for now. Focus on your lanky bum and make him a global star like AJ is.

Clash on the dunes and extra $100million in the bank while Ruiz gets sparked out for $9million and a trailer load of snickers.7

2x.

I thought the event would be switched back to Cardiff until I saw the press release of Hearn . A side Andy will be forced into the fight he has agreed to and has already signed for ,so the fake news was hilarious .Im in the U.S so all the better for me getting a early fight in the day instead of waiting near midnight ..

Comment

Working...
    X