Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF have Wilders trainers been doing his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You're talking to the wrong person. I don't talk Floyd-Manny. I'm living in the present not the past
    You still making an idiot of yourself, you Wilder bytches are so ******ed Golovkin should take flat fee but Wilder shouldn’t? Guess we all know who's c@ck you are sucking

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      It's Wilder fans that don't want the fight. Joshua fans want Wilder to accept the offer.
      Bull shyte. Anyone with boxing savvy knows the offer is garbage and team Wilder won’t accept. It’s team Joshua that’s avoiding the fight (Whyte, venue, low ball offer, etc)

Why are you Brits afraid of this fight? Joshua would be the favorite and deservedly so. Scared the big punching American will take those belts away?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        You still making an idiot of yourself, you Wilder bytches are so ******ed Golovkin should take flat fee but Wilder shouldn’t? Guess we all know who's c@ck you are sucking
        Did ggg take the flat fee?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          You got the wrong one to. I said the flat fee is a BS offer from Hearn but Wilder should take it AND go to the UK as long as he gets a guaranteed rematch clause. Is that unreasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            I'm to display the comparison which many Wilder fans are doing by telling people that Manny rejected a flat fee also.
            This is 2018. I don't discuss anything Mayweather-Pacquiao. Check my post history

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              No, because he would still have had to wait for over a year before the fight happened.

Wilder will get the fight immediately if he accepts Hearn's offer.

I'm not saying he should accept it, that's up to him, just pointing out the difference in the 2 situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You got the wrong one to. I said the flat fee is a BS offer from Hearn but Wilder should take it AND go to the UK as long as he gets a guaranteed rematch clause. Is that unreasonable?
                It is reasonable but I'm not sure if Wilder is in a position to make any demands really.

Comment

wilder is the danny garcia of the heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    Did the fight happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He had to learn to jab from Lennox Lewis in a car park and his throwing technique, defence etc is awful. All he has is a punch. One of the least skilled HW title holders in history. Getting outboxed by Szpilka.

Maybe he'd be 40-0 with 40 knockouts instead of 40-0 with 39 knockouts if he had a better trainer.

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X