Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when a woman looks at you like this? good? bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What does it mean when a woman looks at you like this? good? bad?

What do you think it means when a woman looks at a man like this?

Is it good? or is it bad?

Vote and discuss. I need help. Thanks guys.

The reason I'm asking is because I've caught women looking at me with that open-mouthed, open-eyed look on their faces -- basically outright gawking at your boi.

I asked a friend of mine what it means and he told me that it's not good. What do you motherfuckers think? Peace.
    She is checking him out because she is attracted to him. (Good)
    58.33%
    She is checking him out because there's something weird about him. (Bad)
    41.67%

your friends are hating on you if girls give you that look it probably means they be jockin.

one of my girls said that when girls have an angry or pissed off face that literally means they are angry or pissed off and most can not hide that. this face however means they are like stunned or shocked probably again jockin. the mouth open is a positive thing.

PS: is this the blonde from Chuck or whatever that show?

Comment

It means she loves you Punchr!

You did it man, stay positive! - your friend Beercules.

Comment

Vlad_, sidhtekid, NChristo-, BuckToothed, Johnston, TheGR8TESTOAT, SunSpace, cupcrazy01, Lomadeaux, Tony Trick-Pony, CleneloAlvaroid, @Julia Slobberts, Brother Mouzone, DoubleLeftH00k, TheReadyTimeBoy, AL YANKAB*TCH, BM dnobagaV, siablo14, racer59, Theodore, Tomjas, El Malo., Caught Square, $Bullsfam$, -MEGA-, Panopticon, Pretty Boy1, digdis, AllBoxingAD, ism, BILLCO, Bronze_Dynamite, Chief2ndzOnly!, flipbjefrox, Juicy J, pds25, Maharaja, boxingfan91, dempsey_roll15, 48cantCstraight, Jedi Vader, Razor Ramon, engleby, mamauler, roñacastro, B.UTLER, BERNIE'S CORNER, dharone, StefanTosic, MeiXiang

Comment

Julia Slobberts

Comment

Do u eva in yo mudafockin mention me, mayne

Comment

All these Ladies be impressed with the Punchr Package:

Comment

Where she looking at little Thomas Obama Jr?

Comment

She might like you, she might not like you. But either way, this is her wanting that vitamin D look...

Comment

She wants to marinate the meat..

Comment

Working...
                    X