No announcement yet.

Advertisers flee Laura Ingraham show after she attacked David Hogg in a tweet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
    If kids dont want to be treated like adults, they need to stay in the playroom until they are ready to handle adult conversation. He wants to act like an adult when the cameras are on with all of his cussing. Then when its convenient, he switches back to being “just a kid”.
    Yeah sure alot of kids at his age think they are wise and old enough to do x y and z.

You think you were any different at his age? Please.

Its up to the adults to be better and remember that they are still kids.

I dont care how many politicians he cusses out, the politicians are built to take it, kids lashing out at them is something they should be able to handle WITHOUT draging the kids through the mud as if they were political opponents.
    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 04-01-2018, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Yeah sure alot of kids at his age think they are wise and old enough to do x y and z.

I dont care how many politicians he cusses out, the politicians are built to take it, kids lashing out at them is something they should be able to handle WITHOUT draging the kids through the mud as if they were political opponents.
      Again, he interjected himself into the adult world. He cusses like an adult. So how long are we going to pretend hes just a baby? Not sure why people enable behavior like this by saying hes just a kid. But at the same time, encourage him to lead a movement and give him praise like an adult. You cant have it both ways. What happens when be turns 18? Is it suddenly ok? Or will you guys still coddle him?

Comment

If those kids are talking politics and opposite to their agenda......

They are political opponents

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          If those kids are talking politics and opposite to their agenda......

They are political opponents
          No they are not.

What the **** gave you that idea?

What elected official worth 2 cents would consider a high school teen his "opponent"?

What kind of sense does that make?

Hogg and the rest of these kids are citizens with a political opinion. Nothing more. The fact that they are so young and just went through this tradegy means we have to indulge them somewhat. Its the humane thing to do.

Gun ownership is ONE issue in this country. Just one.

They arent rivals or opponents. They arent running for office and they would lose handily if they did. Stop giving them all this credit.

Comment

Again, he interjected himself into the adult world. He cusses like an adult. So how long are we going to pretend hes just a baby? Not sure why people enable behavior like this by saying hes just a kid. But at the same time, encourage him to lead a movement and give him praise like an adult. You cant have it both ways. What happens when be turns 18? Is it suddenly ok? Or will you guys still coddle him?
            Did you become an adult when you said your first curse word and had your first political opinion???

You clearly arent thinking this thing through.

By our own cultural and societal standard, we consider high schoolers "kids".

Comment

Did you become an adult when you said your first curse word and had your first political opinion???

You clearly arent thinking this thing through.

By our own cultural and societal standard, we consider high schoolers "kids".
              Lets stay on topic. I wasnt having town halls and organizing marches. I was not calling out for politicians to make a change. I did not refuse a call from the white house because I didnt like who was on the other end. Huge difference from me and this kid and what we chose to do at 17. So again, at what point do you stop considering him a kid? How long does he get to hide behind it while engaging with adults?

Comment

• She's on vacation now.

Comment

• She acted like a stupid idiot and is getting what she deserves.

Comment

Lets stay on topic. I wasnt having town halls and organizing marches. I was not calling out for politicians to make a change. I did not refuse a call from the white house because I didnt like who was on the other end. Huge difference from me and this kid and what we chose to do at 17. So again, at what point do you stop considering him a kid? How long does he get to hide behind it while engaging with adults?
                    Ill consider him an adult when he becomes one, the same way I do everybody else, regardless of what they are inclined to do politically.

Kids engaging with adults doesnt magically make them adults.

Comment

Working...
                    X