Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Canelo KNOCKOUT Golovkin in the rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    No, because statistics are usually in favor of the boxer in rematches.
    'the boxer' lol. the guy who couldnt dodge or land a jab all night?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Ward-Kovalev II, bro...
      No. I don't think nelo will low blow the hell outta ggg

Comment

I think it's far more likely that GGG KOs Canelo. I had GGG winning the first fight 116 to 112. GGG hits harder than Canelo and he has the best chin in boxing. In the first fight Canelo mostly retreated and GGG attacked through out the fight. He also threw 200 more punches. Being the attacker, having more power and a better chin and throwing many more punches makes GGG the more likely guy to win by KO. Canelo failed to KO Cotto not all that long ago so Canelo KOing GGG who has a 10 times better chin than Cotto seems extremely unlikely to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          GGG looked more battered by the eye test alone in the post ring interview, like an extreme workout vs the Jacobs post ring interview... and ggg was injured from that fight that K2 and Abel had acknowledged it...

So you think GGG is recovering on the down low again? You do realize Kirkland and Angulo will never be the same? It may not seem like it, but these beatings affect the body and reflects all boxers. Ward is an ATG, but I’m sure feeling that power from Kova 1 he second thought about HW and the fighters he would need to face given his prestige. Cruisers are basically Heavyweights draining..
          BY the eye test, I guess you can say GGG looked a bit more beat up, but I saw Nelo get hurt 3-4x int hat fight, but he's really good at hiding when he's hurt. Something that really impressed me about him. And in the Kirkland fight, he got hurt, and hid it well as well. I don't exactly remember that full fight, but I remember Kirkland landed a nice shot on him, and he acted like nothing happened, from my recollection.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I think it's far more likely that GGG KOs Canelo. I had GGG winning the first fight 116 to 112. GGG hits harder than Canelo and he has the best chin in boxing. In the first fight Canelo mostly retreated and GGG attacked through out the fight. He also threw 200 more punches. Being the attacker, having more power and a better chin and throwing many more punches makes GGG the more likely guy to win by KO. Canelo failed to KO Cotto not all that long ago so Canelo KOing GGG who has a 10 times better chin than Cotto seems extremely unlikely to me.
            Yeah, GGG's chin was very very sturdy against Nelo, and he kept walking froward like nothing phased him at all. I think I remember him getting a bit dazed for a brief second, once, and Nelo got dazed 3-4x. Commentators couldn't catch it, and Max damn sure wasn't calling any of GGG's shots.

Comment

I think Canelo's team has a lot of tape to study and will find many opportunities for Canelo to time him. Canelo is clearly quicker and a better boxer. If anyone is getting KO'd in the rematch, it's Golovkin.
              However, I think it will be another decision just like I predicted the first one would be a decision.

Comment

hell naw hed have to go up in weight to get kod hes too tough imo

Comment

Ward-Kovalev II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Ward-Kovalev II, bro...
                    If anyone gasses out it's Canelo.

Comment

Ward vs. Kovalev is a terrible comparison because all boxing comparisons are terrible, fighters are unique. Why those two fighters, why not any other fighters to have a sequel? Why not Pacquiao Bradley? One fighter gets robbed, to come back and win with essentially the same fight.

But if you do make that comparison, then GGG is Ward (excellent jab, controls pace of fight) and Canelo is Kovalev (stamina problems).

Comment

Working...
                      X