Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Srs Question: Why is Floyd's taste in women so bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS doesn't get any pussay.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post

To be fair, Kelly Brook has been c0cked more times than John Wayne's gun and probably has p1ss flaps like his saddle bag.

If there's a definition of celebrity whore, she is up there.

I still would though, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        He's not a billionaire. If he's one or close to being one, he'll be broke a couple of years after he retires.

Floyd prefers the company of men more than women. Apart from the falling out he had with 50 and Beiber, he's always happy and jovial. Around women, all you hear is that he's beating on them or having trouble with them. Apart from the women he pays to be there of course.
        Says one of Oscar's flaming homegirls.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
          TS doesn't get any pussay.
          Monks get laid more than TS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

This chick is fine.
            He's one of those weird ones. He posted fake photos. None of them women work for floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
              Dude is a damn billionaire, yet looking at all of Floyd's strippers and his "girl collection", almost all of these girls look ghetto, have giant ladybug booties, dyed hair, ugly facial features, and implants,

The dude's taste in women is seriously atrocious. If I was a freaking billionaire I would fill my stable with women like this:

Not this:

He's from the hood, these *****s have no taste and low self esteem. I'd still hit some of these though.

Comment

You know damn well, those aren't the strippers, in his club

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Floyd prefers the company of men more than women. Apart from the falling out he had with 50 and Beiber, he's always happy and jovial. Around women, all you hear is that he's beating on them or having trouble with them. Apart from the women he pays to be there of course.
                  He's narcissistic and narcissistic men don't get along with women well as they don't want to give women a lot of attention.

Also, a lof of elite athletes are socially awkward, it's partly because of their narcissism and partly because they have mostly lived very secluded lives for their entire life and didn't go out and party a lot. I mean Floyd has basically lived in a boxing gym through his entire youth.

Comment

in Floyd's defense all his main chicks and his baby mama's have been knock outs

Strippers are a totally different game. This should be obvious to the OP

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      As far as taste in looks go, everyone has their preferences.

But floyd's issues with women are much deeper than that. They are rooted in his troubling insecurity. He feels they need to be bought and treated as property because that's they only way he will feel they could love him.
                      Sounds like that reflects in Floyd's relationship with people in general. The idea of the Money Team entourage seems to be one of people he pays.

Comment

Working...
                      X