Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made this crap up about Brook saying no to Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I really hope not

I much rather he fight Vargas then at least he gets something out if it. Vargas has fought at the weight and has a title.

Peterson hasnt even fought at 147 yet...the guy doesn't deserve a title shot.
    Definitely not.

But I can smell that fight is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Definitely not.

But I can smell that fight is coming.
      I wonder what Brooks contractual situation is with Hearn

I really feel Brook would a perfect fit with Haymon and Al would bend over backwards for him.

I don't feel Brook can carry on like this, it's obvious that Hearn is out of his depth.

From the vibe i got from Dominic Ingle, i feel they are frustrated with Hearn

I know Brook is loyal, but time is flying by and there isnt much on the table, its time he re-evaluates his future with Matchroom.

Brook has the style, and the looks to be a star across the pond

Comment

Of course it is Brook's dream fight.

Some people forget that boxing is prize fighting.

'No thanks...I don't want all that money!' said no boxer ever.

I would go as far as to say that no decent professional boxer between 147-160 would turn down a fight with Cotto. Some terrible fighters would fight him too.

Comment

I wonder what Brooks contractual situation is with Hearn

I really feel Brook would a perfect fit with Haymon and Al would bend over backwards for him.

I don't feel Brook can carry on like this, it's obvious that Hearn is out of his depth.

From the vibe i got from Dominic Ingle, i feel they are frustrated with Hearn

I know Brook is loyal, but time is flying by and there isnt much on the table, its time he re-evaluates his future with Matchroom.

Brook has the style, and the looks to be a star across the pond
          It will probably take Hearn to tell Brook that he should do a similar deal as Degale, Selby, Frampton etc.

Not sure if that'll happen, but it would be a real shame if Brook keeps fighting over matched opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            It will probably take Hearn to tell Brook that he should do a similar deal as Degale, Selby, Frampton etc.

Not sure if that'll happen, but it would be a real shame if Brook keeps fighting over matched opponents.
            Hearn really has no pulling power at 147

Haymon and Arum own all the cards

They don't need Brook

Haymon may throw Hearn a bone with a dispensable fighter like Petterson, but he's not going to give him Thurman.

This really does suck.

Degale did the right thing and it's paying off beautifully for him, thats why he is always smiling

Brook doesnt seem upbeat anymore, you can hear the frustration in his voice.

Comment

Sorry to say but you guys are talking some truth as regarding how slow Hearn has moved Kell along...I find myself wishing he were 3-4 years younger....

But a liar? I don't see how you can call Hearn that. Did he protect Kell because of a perceived threat to his cash cow? Yes, but he was new to promoting. They both want the big fights and I think Martin's purse against Joshua proves that Hearn's side is willing to put up the money to get the fights.

Comment

tbh it hasnt been confirmed by rocnation if eddie is lying or not

can't trust what comes out of hearns gob
                Laced Up's source is the saviour of boxing, the great Edward Hearn.

endthread

Comment

Kell 'king of mandatories' Brook

Comment

Hearn said it so it must be true....

LacedUp, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                      Hearn said it so it must be true....

LacedUp, lol.
                      Freddie Roach also confirmed that they turned the Brook fight down.

Comment

Working...
                      X