Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight earned Khan a fight for the middleweight title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He earned it by beating marco Antonio rubio

Comment

When he UD'd Wlad in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        Clottey deserved the Pac fight, where you watching boxing during that time?
        where was i watching boxing at that time???? lol. At my house usually sometimes at my friends and sometimes at bars lololol.

As for Clottey he was coming off a loss to Cotto and the fight didn't even do over 700k buys at a time when Pac was routinely getting over a million. He may have been a little more deserving than Berto and was a better fighter than Berto but as for deserving the fight he wasn't that much more deserving

Comment

He didn't earn it.

His fan and country following earned it for him.

Comment

His name pretty much, just that. In other words he didn't earn it.

Comment

Well it's more the fact the entire WW division ducked him I guess.

Comment

Khan Canelo is really a miracle fight

2010 - Khan & Canelo joined Schaefer & Oscar at Goldenboy - Khan becomes Oscar's main lover with Canelo as the number 2 sidepiece.

2014 - Khan & Schaefer leave goldenboy, Oscar cries and reconciles with Canelo

2014-2015 - Arum & Mayweather deny Khan a big fight, Oscar licks his lips

2015 - Canelo scared of GGG whilst Khan desperate for a big fight

The rest is history. Oscar gets a huge erection realizing it can happen and Khan Canelo is made extremely swiftly probably off the end of 1 phone call & trip to a strip club (absolute haram Amir you naughty boy)

Kell Brook cries
                GGG is good boy
                and the joke that is boxing politics continues.
                Last edited by miniq; 02-08-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Allah decided he earned it. Khan is the chosen one!

Comment

Working...
                  X