No announcement yet.

there is only one race....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    dramshow created this thread as deflection when he is called out on his racism. he will point to this thread and say -"look, i'm not a racist, I love everyone".

Sorry buddy, we know where your heart is.
    Dramashow is without a doubt an Islamaphobe from what I've seen of his posts but are you any better? You're constantly blindly following fighters because they are simply black and put aside all and any logic.

I have messages from you stating Barrera wasn't a good win for Pac because supposedly MAB wasn't at his best, when I countered that he was coming off the best run of his career, you changed the subject to how Baldomir was supposedly a legit win for May...does that not show how stupid you sound?

And how you can't even point the fingers at others?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Dramashow is without a doubt an Islamaphobe from what I've seen of his posts but are you any better? You're constantly blindly following fighters because they are simply black and put aside all and any logic.

I have messages from you stating Barrera wasn't a good win for Pac because supposedly MAB wasn't at his best, when I countered that he was coming off the best run of his career, you changed the subject to how Baldomir was supposedly a legit win for May...does that not show how stupid you sound?

And how you can't even point the fingers at others?
      You've said this about me before. The truth is other than Floyd, my favorite fighters are Danny Garcia and Mikey garcia. You keep lying about that to try and frame me as a poster because I go in on you about Manny. That has never worked and never will. hectari tried it, ghostof tried it.

Other posters can read dude.

That is not true. I asked If MAB was a great win seeing as he had come off of retirement and had lost to Jones before that run in response to one of your Manny slurp threads. I then said Baldomir was more accomplished than Margs, which is a fact.

Each time you bring this up I ask you to post this. You repeatedly haven't. Post it. Not a piece of it, post everything so we can all see the actual quotes and the context.

I'm never going to like Manny and he will always be inferior to Floyd no matter how you try an label me whenever you can't refute my posts.

Comment

You've said this about me before. The truth is other than Floyd, my favorite fighters are Danny Garcia and Mikey garcia. You keep lying about that to try and frame me as a poster because I go in on you about Manny. That has never worked and never will. hectari tried it, ghostof tried it.

Other posters can read dude.

That is not true. I asked If MAB was a great win seeing as he had come off of retirement and had lost to Jones before that run in response to one of your Manny slurp threads. I then said Baldomir was more accomplished than Margs, which is a fact.

Each time you bring this up I ask you to post this. You repeatedly haven't. Post it. Not a piece of it, post everything so we can all see the actual quotes and the context.

I'm never going to like Manny and he will always be inferior to Floyd no matter how you try an label me whenever you can't refute my posts.
        Come off a retirement?

HAHAHAHAHA

The guy was almost 6 years post his retirement, which itself had barely lasted a year or less, I can't remember.

It just shows how desperate your own racism makes you.

Plus, never compare me to other posters, none of them are on my level intellectually. I just destroyed your whole argument with one sentence.

Edit: Actually, you stated Barrera fought "bum" after the JOnes loss (you havent even seen the fight I bet) and then faced Manny. So to you Morales (who most fought MAB beat), Naz (one of the very best on the planet), Tapie and Kelley are bums?

I normally go easy on you but stop spreading those lies or I'll just post the whole message thread.
        Last edited by soul_survivor; 04-19-2018, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Come off a retirement?

HAHAHAHAHA

The guy was almost 6 years post his retirement, which itself had barely lasted a year or less, I can't remember.

It just shows how desperate your own racism makes you.

Plus, never compare me to other posters, none of them are on my level intellectually. I just destroyed your whole argument with one sentence.

Edit: Actually, you stated Barrera fought "bum" after the JOnes loss (you havent even seen the fight I bet) and then faced Manny. So to you Morales (who most fought MAB beat), Naz (one of the very best on the planet), Tapie and Kelley are bums?

I normally go easy on you but stop spreading those lies or I'll just post the whole message thread.
          You are delusional. Post the thread.

Comment

He won't post the thread. He is literally one of the worst posters here. He will lie and duck with no shame. He tried doing the same shlt to me.

Why are you bring dan's opinions into this? YOu're one of the brigade that constantly deride him when he goes against one of your fave fighters, what a lying pos you are.
            Post the evidence of this. Where is it?

I have no reason to lie, so I'm curious why you're lying?

Wilder turned down the fight twice and it is well documented.

...he refused to fight the 2 fight deal
            This was proven false. I kept asking you to show proof and you NEVER responded to me again.

You're a piece of shlt.

Comment

This is the exact quote from the message you sent me -

"You know Barrera was retired after Jones destroyed him. he came back, beat some bums, then upset Hamed who was a HUGE favorite."

Who were these "some bums" he had faced before Manny? Morales, Tapia and Kelley...but yeah bums to you.

I could screen shot it and the rest of the idiocy you sent before I stopped replying but I can't be bothered.

SMH, you and your ilk love getting embarrassed by me.

Comment

This is the exact quote from the message you sent me -

"You know Barrera was retired after Jones destroyed him. he came back, beat some bums, then upset Hamed who was a HUGE favorite."

Who were these "some bums" he had faced before Manny? Morales, Tapia and Kelley...but yeah bums to you.

I could screen shot it and the rest of the idiocy you sent before I stopped replying but I can't be bothered.

SMH, you and your ilk love getting embarrassed by me.

Dunn just got destroyed.

I've gotten into some debates with dunn too and it's pretty obvious his irrational hate and bias turns him into an idiot.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-20-2018, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Actually just to embarrass you further, this is another classic you sent me:

"Floyd beat Castillo 2x (when he was th best LW in the world), corrales, henandez, was 11-0 in title fights and had 2 lineal titles by the time he was 25. Can we stop acting like this is something anyone can do.

they may not be better in terms of history but they were better in terms of where they were at the time of the fights. "

Just to give some context to anyone else reading this, by this stage, little dunn had spent 2 or 3 messages trying to convince me that Mayweather beating a 36 year old Marquez was better than Manny beating prime fighters and HOFers in their natural divisions.

As you can see, from little dunn's own words "they may not be better in terms of history but they were better in terms of where they were at the time of the fights."

Basically, this racially biased guy is trying to state Genaro Hernandes is a better win than beating Barrera...let that sink in for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Dunn just got destroyed.
                    Look below, I'm not even done yet but sadly I got stuff to do or the destruction would have continued. I mean I could destroy his whole rep by simply screenshotting it but Im way too lazy and not interested enough to do that.

little dunns get out will be "I never sent those messages"...

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      People will only say im bragging lol, but I come from a wealthy family.

As a rule, the only thing people of power want, is more power. Power drains fast when you excercise it, so you need a constant stream of it, and there's no ceiling for power, with an ocean of people underneath trying to climb up with limited spots all around.

Chaos is a ladder. Some refuse to climb and never get anywhere, but the climb is all there is.
                      Asking again. You are from a wealthy family, how wealthy do you have to be to be part of this club? Are there any rules once you're in it?

Comment

Working...
                      X