No announcement yet.

Why Is Glove Size An Issue For NSAC? IF BOTH WANT 8oz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Glove Size An Issue For NSAC? IF BOTH WANT 8oz

McGregor has fought in 4oz gloves At 155lbs in MMA in Nevada under NSAC rules.

however for boxing they have a 10oz mandatory glove size for 154lb and higher.

Why the difference if they both combat sports?

NSAC Chief Bennett has said "“They would have to come before the commission and articulate why they should be permitted to have their fight using 8-ounce gloves,”

WHY?

lmfao they both want it, they both have fought in 8oz or less.

10oz is actually the glove that both fighters rarely used.

I can care less either way to be honest, just think NSAC is such a ****ty commission.

my other thread I created exposing NSAC
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=746313

Stupid ignorant people must be in charge. Not so many years ago even heavyweight boxers fought with 8 ounce gloves. Mayweather and Conor should be allowed to fight with 8 ounce gloves.

Comment

They have no integrity. They also said they would DQ Rigo for the after the bell KO but never did.

Comment

so if both wants a knife fight, nsac should allow it also?? there's rules and regulations to go by bro.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
          McGregor has fought in 4oz gloves At 155lbs in MMA in Nevada under NSAC rules.

however for boxing they have a 10oz mandatory glove size for 154lb and higher.

Why the difference if they both combat sports?

NSAC Chief Bennett has said "“They would have to come before the commission and articulate why they should be permitted to have their fight using 8-ounce gloves,”

WHY?

lmfao they both want it, they both have fought in 8oz or less.

10oz is actually the glove that both fighters rarely used.

I can care less either way to be honest, just think NSAC is such a ****ty commission.

my other thread I created exposing NSAC
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=746313
          and by the way, floyd doesnt want it. he's just saying it because he knows it will never happen lol. he's doing it to boost his ego so fans can be like damm floyd a warrior, he wanted 8 oz gloves but the commision said no.

Comment

Lmao at mayweather wanting 8oz gloves

Comment

Because those are the rules?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                and by the way, floyd doesnt want it. he's just saying it because he knows it will never happen lol. he's doing it to boost his ego so fans can be like damm floyd a warrior, he wanted 8 oz gloves but the commision said no.
                this x10000 cant believe people still dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Because those are the rules?
                  Yes, that would be a good starting point.

Or let them both say they want PED use to be allowed and have NSAC sanction that too?

Comment

Working...
                  X