No announcement yet.

Every woman is a feminist until the check comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Honestly half of them have no idea what feminism is really about. They don't seem to comprehend what true equality means. When it comes down to it most of them are just frauds who will reject it when it stops benefiting them
    They know what it means. Feminism and social justice warriors are ruining the world. They don't want true equality, they want to control men. And men are letting women get away with a lot of horse****...especially in America.

The world will not stop benefiting women because men will continue to enable the BS (like taking women on dates)...vagina is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
      They know what it means. Feminism and social justice warriors are ruining the world. They don't want true equality, they want to control men. And men are letting women get away with a lot of horse****...especially in America.

The world will not stop benefiting women because men will continue to enable the BS (like taking women on dates)...vagina is a hell of a drug.
      Lol that is the sad truth of it. And anyone who questions them are bigots. The hypocrisy...

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
        So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
        I call bull**** on this story. What college does she attend?

I know feminist who would pay for their share of the meal.

Comment

So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
          Took advantage for what? Free food? B*tch makes 7 figures a year. I doubt she's starving..

Happy?
          So that's he degree and she is making 6 figures. What's her job, again?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Seems to me that many women who are into the feminist deal aren't really about actual equality, but a equal +1 mindset.

The one thing about you younger guys I'll say is, with the near omniscient prevalence of social media in people's lives, you have a better chance of catching some scallywag that got ran through by every Tom, Rick, and Hank at Dudebro U trying to play like she is little Miss innocent.

All of a sudden, they find themselves at a bullshit job because their underwater transgender basket weaving degree doesn't amount to shit in the real world work force, and now they got to lure some poor decent sucker to save them because of their stupid decisions in life.

Women.can be absolute faggots.

Don't settle for a basic Becky, but also don't dismiss a woman you actually have feelings for and is a good person just because "reasons".
            Well. This girl is making six figures. Don't you find that strange?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              This reminds me of Annies bullshit of the week thread.
              You damn right!!!

Comment

Moron??? She didn't pay...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Well. This girl is making six figures. Don't you find that strange?
                  Depends where you live, and who you know.

I know women that pull 6 figures with agricultural degrees from UC Davis. And this is up in Cowtown Sacramento area.

Women out in the Bay and LA?

Different planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Depends where you live, and who you know.

I know women that pull 6 figures with agricultural degrees from UC Davis. And this is up in Cowtown Sacramento area.

Women out in the Bay and LA?

Different planet.
                    I see but that's agriculture. The girl is this article majored in lesbian dancing but if you believe it, so be it. I think it's strange though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      I see but that's agriculture. The girl is this article majored in lesbian dancing but if you believe it, so be it. I think it's strange though.
                      It was probably a figure of speech.

If not, I could use the material for later use.

Comment

Working...
                      X