Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Out-Classes Castillo in First Fight in Two Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Champ! Very impressive for a guy out of the ring for 2 years! I would like to see Devon vs. Ray Robinson or Jesse Vargas next.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I thought Devon Alexander was fighting tonight. I tuned in and some dude named Devon Alexaner is fighting

Now THAT's a WOMAN. Boody-smothering-goodness.

Comment

It's an unfortunate fact of life but only a very small minority within a small minority of people who have addiction issues ever reach the heights they achieved before their addiction became a problem.
        Many a brilliant man has achieved great things whilst harboring the intensity and explosiveness that comes with being an addictive personality.
        But once it brings you to your knees, tames you, dictates what you can and can't do; then you have to turn to some blueprint for living that helps you manage that intensity then you lose that edge, that 'moxie', that brilliance it gave you.
        You will never be the same after addiction; maybe healthy, wealthy and wise; but not edgy, brilliant and unique.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Real boxing fans appreciate Devon, why are you such a hater???

Yes he grunts louder than when i pork my misses but he is truly wonderful to watch i resent the fact you just said that

tremendous win to put him firmly back in the mix
          Devon has some skills... but he's done. And to say that was a tremendous win... against this Castillo, who's best win is Ammeth Diaz, who's been KOd 9 times. I mean... Are you the real boxing fan you pretend to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Me? Sarcastic? Never.
            Fiouf! You scared me. Not always obvious on this site... Maybe someone should invent a new font "sarcastica" ...would help.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Fiouf! You scared me. Not always obvious on this site... Maybe someone should invent a new font "sarcastica" ...would help.
              I try to bring a ray of sunshine here

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I try to bring a ray of sunshine here
                "...a ray of sunshine", says the man who quotes Bukowski! lol Yes, and Staline had a good sense of humour!

Comment

Nice comeback win for Alexander! People forget this is the guy that schooled Maidana 10 rounds to Zero. I'd like to see him fight Granados or Luis Collazo next.

Comment

Wow, he's ONLY 28?

Edit* about to turn 31... cmon man get these things right. Huge difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X