Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seckbach weighs in...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

It's crazy how biased the boxing media is.

Lets not forget about the free trips and concert tickets Top Rank gives a lot of so called boxing media.
      Yea, Top Rank knows how to play the media with the carrot and stick approach. It is easy to see for those who pay attention, but Arum promotes some good fighters and some people just don't want to see or know. Anyone who has been paying attention long enough should see beyond that though.

Comment

ODLH wouldn't accept an offer for Mares either. These two aren't going to work together.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          ODLH wouldn't accept an offer for Mares either. These two aren't going to work together.
          hmm maybe because they only offered 1 million for mares???... please keep up with the news....

donaire looks like an idiot calling the contract a "letter".. than as soon as he found out it was a legit he begins to pot sonograms and changing the subject...

honestly though, donaire isnt scared..... this is about arum putting a muzzle on him and basically these guy in top tank know they have absolutely no say in who they fight and unless they want the bradley treatment, than they need to just shut up when it comes to making fights

all it does really is make donaire look like a weenie...... and damn his wife needs a day job or something, i couldnt imagine having a broad breathing down my neck all up in my "boxing" business if i were a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It's a good offer to start negotiations with. Arum should have made a counteroffer if there were terms that were unsatisfactory.

Arum already made his offer and it was significantly less than what GBP were offering him for the services of nonito, at the end of the day Arum wants it one way, He doesnt want to co-promote, he does not want GBP to make him an offer for Nonito, He basically wants GBP to give him Mares for him to make the fight or for Mares to leave GBP to make the fight or no fight, Anyone that supports that sort of stance needs their heads checked.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              It's obvious Top Rank don't like Donaires chances against Mares.
              They've made a business practice of not dealing with their competition in order hurt the competition. Yet, geniuses like this immediately embrace the duck idea.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                It's obvious Top Rank don't like Donaires chances against Mares.
                If he fought Mares, it's obvious TR doesn't like Donaire's chances against Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  Arum wants to do it himself and I think he's too stubborn to budge on that. I wish we could get all the details, but I'm sure there is a lot of back and forth we never hear about. Nonito doesn't sound like he wants this fight very bad.
                  Donaire really didn't want the Rigo fight. Every time he was asked about Rigo he will act like he never heard of the guy or simply say that he didn't have enough fights.

He had metioned that he wants the Mares fight but the damn politics of the sports won't allow it. We might miss out in another fight that has to be made ala Pac/May that never happened

Comment

ive said it once and will say it again,arum wants fuk all to do with gbp end of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Donaire would spark Mares with ease. It took Russell Mora to help guy beat Agbeko the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X