Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd stick his foot in his mouth by discrediting the other potential opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    No, even if he had iron in his wraps I wouldn't bet a single $.
    I like Guerrero, am a fan, but he won't even be considered for a Floyd fight until 2013. Guerrero should jump to 140, fight Matthysse or Soto in his first fight. Than, if he were to win, he could either jump to 147 or fight someone like Bradley, Peterson, etc. Or he could jump to 147 and fight Ortiz, Berto, Khan (if he jumps to), Alexander, Maidana, etc.

That's how Guerrero is going to get a Mayweather fight.

I could see Mayweather potentially fighting 3 more times (May 2012/Feb 2013/Sep 2013), wish he would fight 4 more times (May 2012/Dec 2012/May-June 2013/Nov-Dec 2013).

Of course i want Pacquiao next or at the very least in November or December 2012. But I really don't picture Floyd going to jail in June and July, getting out in August, than proceeding into a fight with Manny 2-3 months later. Maybe, you never know, but I doubt it. May 5th, I pray it happens.

I would really be interested in a Mayweather-Kirkland fight, if James beats Molina and than were to beat Cotto or Alvarez. Kirkland, Alvarez, and Guerrero could very well be Floyd opponents in 2013, if Floyd is still fighting and depending on what they do this year.

Comment

Working...
    X