No announcement yet.

Take the test? - ok - here is 1000x excuses by *****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take the test? - ok - here is 1000x excuses by *****s

So all I see in the threads are *****s complaining about not utilizing USADA....

Really?

I have not seen one ***** just come out, state the obvious that the concession has been made by team Pacquaio and give him a decent thumbs up for a possible outcome we've all been waiting for PAC-MAY 2012!!

Any decent floyd fans come into this thread and make me a believer that not all floyd fans are illogical?

I just want to know what the next excuse is going to be? If he does ask for 100MIL are you going to back that bull**** excuse that he deserves 100mil.

HBO 24/7 8 weeks
    AROUND THE WORLD PROMO TOUR!
    ENDLESS FIGHTS BETWEEN *******S AND *****S

With one fighter and one team standing with the right to say their fighter IS THE BEST!

^^ that would be a good reality series.. just look at the posts here in nsb everyday.. i wonder if we'd get the same attitude of name-calling if everyone's face to face.. or would their bravery here in nsb be exposed as fake bravado..

Comment

What concession are you talking about? A blurb in the media about "I agreed to everything" 2 years after the fact ??? THAT concession ???

It took Manny Pacquiao and his uncle Bob Arum 2 years to say we don't want to use USADA because USADA is biased ???

Where've the heck you've been and what the heck are you talking about ???

Comment

you can't count 1 year since floyd's vacation and need to setup Ortiz fight after Pac signed to fight JMM plus floyd was on vacation until the announcement of Pac-JMM.

I won't make this into a fight about that. Obviously, your not man enough or care that **** is about to come to fruitation.

Comment

So all I see in the threads are *****s complaining about not utilizing USADA....

Really?
          The problem isn't the concession per se. The problem is nobody has yet to name an alternative to USADA.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
            you can't count 1 year since floyd's vacation and need to setup Ortiz fight after Pac signed to fight JMM plus floyd was on vacation until the announcement of Pac-JMM.

I won't make this into a fight about that. Obviously, your not man enough or care that **** is about to come to fruitation.
            Everybody's been wanting to see that fight happen since 2009.

Let's refresh your memory:

Floyd has gone on record to state he agreed to ALL of Manny Pacquiao's requests, and all he asked for was a simple blood test that HE himself would also be taking (since he never tested positive for any PED's in the past) -- So instead of Manny himself coming forward to state he would never take any special additional tests because he's never failed one in the past -- His team cranked out the myriad of well known excuses which continue 2 years later with:

"We don't want USADA, we want WADA."

The delays have been coming from Team Pacquiao the whole time.

No matter how you try to spin it, the facts will remain the facts.

Get it now?

Comment

how about this for alternative.. take out the fscking middleman.. usada doesn't do the testing themselves.. it's relegated to WADA certified labs in the U.S.. so let WADA take control of everything.. let WADA collect the samples and use their own certified labs, the ones that USADA uses as well.. there, middleman removed..

what so fscking hard to understand there? you *****s just keep on whining about the test.. it's been agreed to.. pac agreed to whatever floyd asks about osdt because he wants to see if this is all that's keeping the fight from happening but what the fsck happened.. your god floyd stays in vacation and resorted to making vids that they profess is about floyd but never fail to mention pac everytime..
              Last edited by dldwizard; 07-12-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                The problem isn't the concession per se. The problem is nobody has yet to name an alternative to USADA.
                There's literally hundreds of organizations/labs that could handle the testing. Hell, the Olympic Committee doesn't even have to get involved seeing as how they have no jurisdiction in boxing. Just get labsolutions (LabCorp/Quest diagnostics) to handle the testing via the NSAC. Or if you HAVE TO use a WADA org for some unknown reason, go with the International World Games Association (IWGA) who have plenty of experience with WADA protocol testing and are a signatory to the code. And best part, they aren't on Floyd's payroll.

Choosing an organization is an issue that could be ironed out in literally 30 min in negotiations. It's really a non issue, but the last straw that Floyd fans can grasp at instead of admitting the truth that they all know deep down inside- the Mayweathers want absolutely nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao in a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
                  how about this for alternative.. take out the fscking middleman.. usada doesn't do the testing themselves.. it's relegated to WADA certified labs in the U.S.. so let WADA take control of everything.. let WADA collect the samples and use their own certified labs, the ones that USADA uses as well.. there, middleman removed..

what so fscking hard to understand there? you *****s just keep on whining about the test.. it's been agreed to.. pac agreed to whatever floyd asks about osdt because he wants to see if this is all that's keeping the fight from happening but what the fsck happened.. your god floyd stays in vacation and resorted to making vids that they profess is about floyd but never fail to mention pac everytime..
                  I don't mean to offend, but you're either thick skulled or you're doing a damn good job of pretending NOT to be.

Here's some food for your concrete skull:

1. WADA does NOT conduct drug tests. It ONLY oversees that drug testing policies are followed to the letter.
                  They make sure USADA is doing their job in the U.S. of A.

2. Manny, Bob, Freddie, Knocz, and YOU can say whatever you want to the media -- BUT as long as it's not in writing (via signed contract) -- It means Jack Dick Damn Nothing.

Do you understand ??? Manny would have taken that test eons ago if he really wanted to fight.

So far, it's been nothing but words with no substance and a whooooooolee lot of excuses to avoid the fight.

Comment

and are you using your head as well.. USADA DOESN'T DO TESTING AS WELL.. can you really read and understand at the same time..

this whole fscking thing is a pissing contest between pac and may.. try to tell each who's got the bigger dlck and all.. oh well, congratulations may.. you got what you want.. pac would adhere to any fscking osdt testing you want.. before *****s just asking for articles that says pac agrees to everything.. now everyday we got bombarded by articles about pac agreeing to everything.. arum saying he'd even go to WADA.. teh agency of which USADA answers to.. and still the *****s can't stop whining.. what the fsck more do you want?

Comment

Working...
                    X