No announcement yet.

US flag burned outside US embassy ~ England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timba View Post
    With all due respect Check, if you kill these people for expressing their opinions you are just as bad as them.

I say, let them reap the fruits of our lands while expressing a hatred for the values we hold dear, because at the end of the day, they will be hypocrites for doing it.
    I am as bad as them, I admit it. Killing a man is not a good thing under any circumstances but I don't care. I come from a family that has shed blood for our freedoms and burning of the flag is spitting in the face of my family and all that have put their necks on the line. No one will ever mess with my family without me fighting tooth and nail for them. I am one of the few members of my family not to go into the service but I am willing to fight for it just like they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I am as bad as them, I admit it. Killing a man is not a good thing under any circumstances but I don't care. I come from a family that has shed blood for our freedoms and burning of the flag is spitting in the face of my family and all that have put their necks on the line. No one will ever mess with my family without me fighting tooth and nail for them. I am one of the few members of my family not to go into the service but I am willing to fight for it just like they did.
      Ah that's my boy. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Very strong post.

I like it.

I can feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
          So in a country with 300,000,000 people and a sizable number of Muslims, 1 person leading a church of 50 decides to burn the Koran and then NOT do it... and they burn our flag. Doesn't seem fair to me.
          word!..Burn that fcking koran written by a pedo....right to free speech!!!

Comment

1 Person burn a quran in America and now 100+ muslims are burning the US flag? Lmao no wonder why they're probably the most hated group in the planet. If they used simple logic they can correlate that 1 American burning the quran does no symbolize that the whole US are against Muslims.

Thats simply how arrogant some Americans are by confusing all Muslims to Al Qaeda.

Americans/Muslims who are not arrogant should feel ashame for their own groups at that.

Comment

Those people are disgusting. They don't really care about other muslims. They only hate, hate and hate.

Comment

What annoys me is that they hate the British, Americans etc.

Yet live here, get hand outs. Get treated well.

They have no respect.

Decades ago they had respect for the British.

I must say that through personal experiences I have met some good Muslims but the people who have the kindest have always been Sikhs. Sikhs are lovely people.

Comment

Choudary is a hypocritical ****.

Comment

Hmm, so we allow them in our country and in return they burn our flag? Pricks.

Comment

They didn't fight for the flag though, they fought for what the flag represents. The US flag represents freedom including the freedom to burn it if you're idiotic enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X