Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose GF is hotter, Froch's or Hatton's? (Pics inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that is Frochs girl, she was in UK paper today and it said she was a friend of Frochs girlfriend and that she is a ringgirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
      I don't think that is Frochs girl, she was in UK paper today and it said she was a friend of Frochs girlfriend and that she is a ringgirl.
      HAHA,LOL Froch's girlfriend was not even good enough to be seen on tv so he goes to his fight with her friend....swagger of a champ for sure!!

Comment

i would love both. i'd watch them go at it first then i'll join. just hearing their accents ooh my fuuucking god i came already!! aaah

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          Haha u serious?? Well if i was froch id get my side action with that hot *****! She easily the hottest of the 3!!! Although i like Hatton's gurl she looks really sexy. She looks like a hot ass teacher which is my favorite fantasy. I often asks my g/f's to dress like that before a good ****!!!

Comment

who's ever has the bigger **** and ***** lips wins!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i go by...............

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              ???so you want that as your babymamma???
              i like your motto but i'd wouldnt mind making it pour like a tropical storm up in there either

Comment

Froch's biatch wins this.

Comment

yes been serious was on first page of daily star today.

Comment

Calzaghe's fiance looked amazing on 24/7 but she looks like a monster in that pic in the OP.

They all hot, all different styles.

Comment

Originally posted by toincito View Post
                      i like your motto but i'd wouldnt mind making it pour like a tropical storm up in there either
                      lol...wow....be careful out here..std's aint no joke

Comment

Working...
                      X